L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Romance vs. Romantic fantasies.

psychedelicsoul

Bluelighter
Now... I've said a lot about myself here.. but I'm gonna reveal the most embarrassing thing I've ever said on this site. This tops all that sexual, philosophical shit. This is more embarrassing than all that shit I've been saying before.

Sometimes at night, I hold my pillow and pretend it's a cute anime girl and cuddle her...
I don't know, I just can't sleep unless I do that.

That's very weird because I'm always saying stuff like, "I don't need no girl" or "I only want pussy, screw women". But for some reason I fantasize about doing romantic stuff with girls and not just sex. However, when it comes to actually doing it, I want no romance in my life. I think I'm more comfortable having romantic fantasies than I am with actually being with women romantically.

I think I'd enjoy gal games, and dating sims. The reason why is because an imaginary romance has no change of failing. Same with a visual novel. You don't get nervous in front of an imaginary girl. I also feel content fantasizing and don't think I need a wife or a real girlfriend.
I got my romantic anime, and my pillow (and my drugs to distract me from the fact I'm cuddling a fucking pillow and watching romance) and I might start doing dating sims... I think I got it made. When I was young I used to make up imaginary girlfriends all the time.

You see... in my imagination, a date can never go wrong, a girl will never cheat, she'll be exactly as I want her, I won't need to make any effort to get to know her... it's like dating a figment of your imagination. Which it is.
Real relationships require sacrifice. Your imagination doesn't... and unlike a visual novel. You can't pause a girl and read a walkthrough. I wish they made a walkthrough for women, that would be awesome.