Rolls Royce Tabs

RebelJGM

Bluelighter
Hey everybody,... hope you had a safe and great New Year. My buddy and I got ahold of some Rolls Royce tabs, 15 for $300. Had some friends that needed some. Anyways...
These tabs were really really speedy. I was basically speechless all night cause my jaw was just going 2000 miles a minute. Both my buddy and I noticed we didn't get the "AWWWWWW", "YEAHHH" feeling. Has anyone else got ahold of these kinds of tabs?
We went crazy, and I know Paradox hates to hear this, but we ended up dropping a total of 5 the whole night. We started at 2:20 Central, 3:20 dropped again, 4:20 dropped again, 6:20 dropped again, and finally 8:00 dropped the final one. I don't advise this as this is the first time we got some real negative side effects. We didn't go to sleep until 11:30, had to get up that night for work, and felt like shit rolled over 5 times!
We are going to try and drop only 1 tab next time, see what it's effects are, and if we have to drop one more and be satisfied with that.... hopefully it will.
Take care everybody, and let me know what's going on.
Rebel
------------------
Sometimes you gotta stick out, to fit in! Roll on Highway, Roll on along!!

=P touché
hehe. my sugestion to you, is get that test kit that is advertised at the top of the bluelight page. You will know after the test what the pills contain.
and I am not going to say anything about the ammount you guys did, or do. hehe

Rolls Royce are the BEST! I just love them
better if they are the red ones. makes you trip, Rolls are not for feeling love and PLUR
but they are good.
Keep it coming
------------------
P.L.U.R.
Peace Love Unity Respect
Pass the good vibes around. XtC forever

Rolls Royce are the BEST! I just love them
better if they are the red ones. makes you trip, Rolls are not for feeling love and PLUR
but they are good.
Keep it coming
------------------
P.L.U.R.
Peace Love Unity Respect
Pass the good vibes around. XtC forever

ONE: pills, beans, tabs from different areas can be very different.
If you got them in TX. they were the same as the ones i did. They were incredibly speedy, It freaked me It was that bad. MDE possibly? I don't know. but read the pill reports first if possible.
This watch just stopped ticking.

THE FIRST TIME I ROLLED I TOOK 2 ROLLS ROYCE.IT WAS THE BEST!!!WISH EVERYTIME I DID E WAS LIKE THE FIRST TIME.
------------------
I REGRET NOTHING.

RR fuckin suck--- there very weak----kinda speedy>..
oh yeah--- speedy pills feel nothing like MDE pills-- MDE is a stoned, and LAZY sort of high.
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9