• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling While on Creatine Cycle

Cudi

Bluelighter
I've been taking about 5-6 grams of creatine everyday for the last few weeks. I'm going to Vegas soon and either rolling on Friday or Saturday. Should I continue taking the creatine everyday up until then or should I stop now? Or stop the day of? Any recommendations would help. I've seen similar posts, but with inconsistent answers. Would like reasoning behind the answers. Thanks!

Creatine is generally considered to be neuroprotective. Largely by conserving mitochondrial efficiency/stability and function (maintaining levels of ATP/energy supply). I wouldn't stop taking it at all, personally.

I think you are taking Creatine Monohydrate judging by the dose.
Don't stop taking it, but next time you buy creatine get Creatine Ethyl Ester as you can take 2 or 3 grams and it will be more effective than 6 of Monohydrate, plus your kidneys won't have to filter out the excess.

Thanks guys, I guess the dehydration aspect is what was scaring me, and the extra wear on the kidneys. I just wish they had gatorade at the clubs lmao :cautious:

I think you are taking Creatine Monohydrate judging by the dose.
Don't stop taking it, but next time you buy creatine get Creatine Ethyl Ester as you can take 2 or 3 grams and it will be more effective than 6 of Monohydrate, plus your kidneys won't have to filter out the excess.

CEE degrades to creatinine in the intestines - it's essentially worthless. Avoid completely. Creatine monohydrate is still the gold standard assuming you have no trouble digesting it.

Thanks guys, I guess the dehydration aspect is what was scaring me, and the extra wear on the kidneys. I just wish they had gatorade at the clubs lmao :cautious:

It's not going to cause any additional dehydration or trouble for the kidneys by taking it. Those ye olde fears from the late '90s are overblown and largely discredited nonsense.