• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling Two Nights in a Row after a break

TheCoyote1

Greenlighter
I took MDMA for the first time about two months ago, and did it two nights in a row. After this, I took a break for about a month. The next time I used it, the effects were still amazing off of .3 for the entire night. The last time I tried it, the effects did not seem as intense. However, I did not feel any negative side effects, which leads me to believe it was likely cut and not tolerance. During my first experience, my friend also took the same amount with me for his first time. He recently got a connection for pure MDMA, and took it a couple of nights ago. He said the experience was much more intense, and that everything we had previously must have been cut. I am currently taking a break for about eight weeks until new years eve, and was wondering if it's okay to take it two nights in a row again. My plan would be either .2 the first night and .3 the second, or .3 the first and .4 the second. After this, I will not likely use it for another 6 months. I am a generally healthy person and exercise everyday. Will this be safe and should I expect to have any negative side effects from doing this?