• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling twice in two weeks?

Mistasolodolo

Greenlighter
Haven't touched MDMA for almost 6 months now, usually only do it once every 4-5 months or so. I know rolling twice in two weeks isn't the smartest thing to do, but, physically I would be alright? I was planning on taking around 150-200mg tomorrow, and then that same dose (or probably a little more) around 2 weeks later. I know the effects wont be as strong as tomorrow but really just wondering physically is this alright? Dont plan on rolling again for another 6-8 months after this.. Thanks!

Well I know it's tempting but no it's not really advisable. What do you mean physically will you be all right? Yes I should think you will not turn into a plant or something, but not spacing out your rolls does mean you are more likely to lose the magic later on.

I would never say MDMA would be physically okay as MDMA these days can be a mix of so many different things.
I have recently read about two brothers who travelled and took MDMA as they usually do, except that they were not in their usual vacation spot.
One of them just freaked out and became very suicidal. They spent the night trying to escape from their own hallucinations.

This guy could not be controlled and the other brother was so afraid to look for help. If he'd only stopped for help he could probably have made it to hospital but he was not well either. At the end, one of them died. 'Normal' and healthy people trying to have fun. Their lives were not bad at all and now one of them is dead.

When their family started to look up for possible reasons they couldn't find any other than the tough reality you never know what you may be taking. And that has happened before so many times now. I've seem a lot of documentaries and read about lots of people who OD on drugs they are used to. Personally speaking I have only seen this with opiates but it can happen, so be careful about the dose, avoid mixing with alcohol and get it from someone you trust if that is possible.

Well I know it's tempting but no it's not really advisable. What do you mean physically will you be all right? Yes I should think you will not turn into a plant or something, but not spacing out your rolls does mean you are more likely to lose the magic later on.

agree with you augustab, while its tempting because you get the chance vacation, its still unadvised, more than likely youll feel more down, and im speaking from experience , if youve ever read my abuse stories that happened 15 years ago.

I took a week vacation last year with my girl and was tempted to do roll twice, once each weekend and i could have and im glad I didnt. Look on the bright side, you can always get a an alcohol buzz