• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling solo, not euphoric...HELP!

Daniky

Greenlighter
Hey guys, a friend gave me a sample of some pills, white rockstars, and I took two a few hours ago but haven't felt that euphoria or elatedness I've had in the past, I kind of just feel mellow. Should I wait? Do I take another? Smoke weed to peak?

Is the effect subject to the environment one is rolling in?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I really want that feeling.

Is the effect subject to the environment one is rolling in?

yes. and taking it at home alone probably isn't the most conductive environment. but i do know people who did get full effects that way.

another thing to consider are your pills. have you taken those before? they might be weak or contain something different altogether. still my guess would be the environment.

I just did a quick data base search on your white rock stars. Doesn't look good for you friend.

Hey guys, thanks for the quick replies. Having an awesome time, in my candle lit living room with eargasms pouring through my headphones. I haven't taken these before but the friend who gave them to me has and I trust him. He tests prior to taking or handing any out to friends. And @Mazzab, thanks for the heads up, did a few searches prior to taking, I was mistaken by the colour, it's a pinky colour with a 5 pointed star logo. So far so good, thanks again all for the replies.

MDMA is more of a social drug, you need to do it with atleast one person, make it someone you love.

Taken by itself your empathy will go onto the world and in your inner self rather than the person your with so I think it would make it more pyschedelic and "deep inner thinking" and possibly be better at bringing you out of depression. I am considering rolling solo for that alone.

mdma at home is quite different but you can have fun. Love yourself! Don't think you should take more.
You haven't tested this stuff so you have no idea what you took.

dude i used to love rolling alone in my room with headphones on... if you cant enjoy some paul van dyke plugged into your ears then im sorry but your not rolling :)