• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling right now. Anyone else?

PerfumedCandidDassie-size_restricted.gif
If only He had classes...

Haha I can just imagine Saint83 in his room with the music loud rocking out doing the lawn-mower 🤩

Haha I can just imagine Saint83 in his room with the music loud rocking out doing the lawn-mower 🤩

Hey there mate. I just have to say how I usually hate seeing these type of clips where someone is so in that zone dancing galore in a generally muted daylight surrounding- because you almost always get a crowd of of friends nearby glancing and sneering and laughing.

It's just their body language as they continually turn back and forth and nod their heads in laughter amongst each other.

So I'm just expecting it every time I see one of these clips. Not that the source of the humour gives a damn or has any awareness of it most of the time.

But then it is also quite common for people to feel self-conscious and troubled after an event when they have experienced this type of derogatory body language observation and mockery when they have been letting their hair down in a highly altered state.

Last edited:
Hey there mate. I just have to say how I usually hate seeing these type of clips where someone is so in that zone dancing galore in a generally muted daylight surrounding- because you almost always get a crowd of of friends nearby glancing and sneering and laughing.

It's just their body language as they continually turn back and forth and nod their heads in laughter amongst each other.

So I'm just expecting it every time I see one of these clips. Not that the source of the humour gives a damn or has any awareness of it most of the time.

But then it is also quite common for people to feel self-conscious and troubled after an event when they have experienced this type of derogatory body language observation and mockery when they have been letting their hair down in a highly altered state.

Hence why I roll alone. I cringed when I watched myself on tape dancing, lol.

To the OP: Have fun and stay hydrated. I recommend chatrooms instead of forums if you wanna connect to others while rolling, tripsit.me is great for that.

I noticed that as well. I generally dislike people recording at parties, though I understand in some cases. I have a very wacky dancing style and I've had people start recording me once or twice, completely kills my vibe. Worse is indeed when it's your friends that are laughing at you, though luckily I haven't experienced that, they dance right alongside me though perhaps a bit less wacky :p

Nice to hear you had a good time OP. I've rolled alone multiple times too, it's very fun in it's own right. I do have to admit I almost always end up calling a mate to chat

If your friends aint out there dancing like absolute wild manics even if they are sober alongside you they aint real friends.

I thank god i have been told by many when out that i dance well. I never stopped to think about this when dancing on mdma in my 20s. Good easily gone the other way im sure

Have fun OP