• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling on Amoxicillin

TageMyBoy

Bluelighter
I had strep throat but began taking antibiotics for it Friday morning (1/30). I'm taking augmentin (Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid). Now its tuesday (2/3) and I feel 100% better, I have practically no noticeable symptoms remaining. However, my antibiotic takes ten days to complete so I have to continue taking it twice a day until I finish my last doses on Sunday [2/8]. However, I have been wanting to roll on MDA with some friends for a while and this upcoming weekend seems to work for all of us. So I'd like to take it either Friday night (2/6) or Saturday night (2/7). So far I've had no side effects from the antibiotic, I always take it with a meal and nothing has felt out of the ordinary. Should I be okay to roll this weekend or would you advise against it? Thanks!

bruh i got blisters on my dick from that shit! still also have the abscess that it was supposedly treating

Last edited:
*edited out post*

Previous post was bad advice, chojek is right, amoxicillin is a mild inhibitor of cyp3a4 according to this thread. Don't combine with MDMA, as his story also illustrates

Last edited:
I've done this before. I was taking amoxicillin for a chest infection, I felt like I had recovered but I still had to finish the course.

Now I did some research and found that amoxicillin inhibits a particular enzyme (CYP34A) from breaking down mdma. It was my last night in England so I foolishly looked for a way around this. Some people advised that taking less would suffice to counter this problem, so I ended up taking half the amount I normally would. I ended up having the worst roll off my life. Not pleasurable at all, and I almost went to get emergency help. Scariest drug situation I've ever had, and I've overdone it a few times before, but this was different. It's clear to me that my body was unable to break down the mdma like it normally would. Never again, I wouldn't recommend it.

Hmmm, what if I were to just do ketamine instead? Or oxy? Or oxy and K? Or oxy and coke? I haven't used anything in a while and I was really looking forward to finally doing something this weekend. Doesn't necessarily have to be MDA.

Last edited:
I was on antibiotics during the time i was gonna roll aswell, i just didn't take them the day of.. All went well :)

yeah but were you on amoxicillin? different antibiotics have different interactions apparently. I've decided not to roll but I'm more curious about whether or not i can safely use ketamine instead.

i rolled on penicillin once long onset then i vomited a few times followed by a very dull short roll.
ive never ever vomited after taking md before aswell until this time.