• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling in two weeks, but rolled recently?

odwalla

Greenlighter
I rolled (one ecstasy tablet) mid-January and I'll be doing it again a month after (i know it's not an ideal gap but i'm doing it anyway) how can i be sure that it'll be effective? Because I've rolled twice with a small gap before and noticed my second roll to be less and even not work at all. Anything i can do to make sure my tolerance or serotonin levels are okay? What have you done in this situation? Thanks.

Once per month is fine. The longer the wait the better, of course. When I keep my rolls to once per month they're always good, never weak. We're all different. You may need more time than me and others.

1 month is OK, if you feel it's not enough use 5-htp till your rolling week.

As others said, one month is a fine gap. A rough estimate is that (if you are using the same batch with the same effective dosage) you'll have anywhere between 80% to 100% effectiveness. Try serotonin replenishment supliments and healthy habits between now and then, you'll likely have good results.

From past experiences I've rolled a few days in a row before with very little noticeable diminish in effects. That being said though, I'm ussualy hyper sensitive to psycho active substances and can ussualy feel threshold doses where most others seem not to. Your mileage may vary.

Enjoy :)

once a month is fine,for idiot yolo

if u want your brain in top shape the edge is around 2 to 4 times a year..... most of the serotonin is back pretty fast,but 100% recovery takes more than month,then i would wait atleast month after my serotonin is 100% back becose living life of constantly repairing mdma damage is stupid.... like breaking ur leg and then breaking it again just when its healed enough so u can stand up

ppl that roll once a month then cry that magic is lost... lsd and mdma twice a year is smart

once a month is fine,for idiot yolo

if u want your brain in top shape the edge is around 2 to 4 times a year..... most of the serotonin is back pretty fast,but 100% recovery takes more than month,then i would wait atleast month after my serotonin is 100% back becose living life of constantly repairing mdma damage is stupid.... like breaking ur leg and then breaking it again just when its healed enough so u can stand up

ppl that roll once a month then cry that magic is lost... lsd and mdma twice a year is smart

This makes zero sense - you can have more than two or four MDMA and/or LSD experiences per year with zero after effects (tested and not doing stupid doses).

This makes zero sense - you can have more than two or four MDMA and/or LSD experiences per year with zero after effects (tested and not doing stupid doses).

you can have more,ofcourse.... probably someone roll 24 times a year with no problem,but i would never again roll more than 4 times a year... nobody knows precise numbers so its better to have nice and safe room for error

you can have more,ofcourse.... probably someone roll 24 times a year with no problem,but i would never again roll more than 4 times a year... nobody knows precise numbers so its better to have nice and safe room for error

There is a huge difference between "lol roll once a month yolo idiot" and "singular occurrence 1 month gap.." he wasn't asking if it was ok to roll once every single month.. He was asking if it would be ok to do it ONCE if he had rolled a month previous :/

it really bothers me when people hop on an informative message board just to call people dumb. There are much more productive ways to get your point across than being a sarcastic dink about it; especialy if your point is only half related to the original question.

and regarding us g lsd only 4 times a year tops... what gives you this impression?

There hasn't been any evidence cited here.

And I'm not going to cite any either. ; )

I believe it takes two weeks to replenish your TDG enzyme which is destroyed by MDMA use. My thinking is that regardless of whether or not you will roll hard, you will have suffer neurotoxicity with this two-week reuse.

The fun is not worth the damage. Be safe.