• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Rolling in Toronto

.. and that's probably what I'll do. I was never looking to rave, just have someone who was experienced to trip with so I wouldn't feel so damn isolated whist trying a new drug.

Well you could always hang around a place like this while you're on it to reduce any sense of isolation.

When you take MDMA alone you're forced to become a friend to yourself, which can be a therapeutic process since so many people are so unfriendly to themselves (myself included).

Well you could always hang around a place like this while you're on it to reduce any sense of isolation.

When you take MDMA alone you're forced to become a friend to yourself, which can be a therapeutic process since so many people are so unfriendly to themselves (myself included).
Thanks man. That's a comforting offer.
And it hits at the heart of why I really wanted to try this experiment. I do feel unfriendly to myself sometimes so I'll take your advice and actively look for that therapeutic side.
I hope that you also have a route for self-empathy, or a partner that can see your soul enough to know when you need to be heard.
I also bookmarked a site called tripsit - https://chat.tripsit.me. It's self explanatory.

I didnt mean to be cryptic or gatekeepy. It was late, I was stoned and couldnt remember their names.
I'll send a pm
Send me one as well. I believe I know the organizers you’re talking about.

I just took a look and it looks on the dead side. In fact I saw no evidence of any activity upon brief inspection. Perhaps check out bluelight's discord channel? There are always people on there.
Thanks. I didn't even know bluelight had a chat room.
Incidentally if you're interested, I received the results of the MDMA I bought on a darkweb market and the only substance found was MDMA. There may be fillers but no other 'active' ingredient was listed. I think I'll try my sample this weekend.
Thanks again negrogestic. You've really been helpful and put perspective onto this trial.