rolling in Colorado

professor-X

Bluelighter
Howdy, I just recently started rolling but so far it has only been when I go visit friends in New Orleans. What places are cool in the Denver/Boulder area?

for clubs in denver the top of the line (so ive heard) is "Amsterdams" after hours and they have the best locals. "Synergy" is also an after hours club but its not as good as amsterdams, in boulder the root is cool (i love it) they have parties pretty much everyweekend, dont know too much about any other boulder clubs, but remember this is through the eyes of an underage raver and i dont know too much about the clubs, nice too see another colo. roller
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

The clubs here in den/boulder pretty much suck. Most in Boulder are 21 and over (soma on broadway). Amsterdam in denver is really small, dark, and dingey. Synergy often times plays brittny spears. Synergy is only good on the Bo Basic nights (im not sure there going on any more). The root SUCKS!! Not only is it a shity venue (no ventilation, not very god chill out areas), its basically a hangout for super cool Boulder High School students.
The only decent club (from my experiance, i dont club much) is Tracks2000 on thursdays. The party is called "sine wave". Its hard tech house, jungle (in the small room), and a club music room. Theres plenty of cid and e to go around, but the vibe kinda sucks (because its a club).
In my opinion you should just stick to the raves. But avoid Together Productions, they fucking suck. Their (undercover) security guards will shake you down for drugs (inside the party, not at the door), then sell your pills for $20 themselves
frown.gif
------------------
a pH phenomenonAcidBurn