• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling for a middle aged woman? Aka - my mommas 55th birthday haha!

Achilles90

Greenlighter
Title says it all. Got a friend who's wanting to show his mom a good time at a concert next year. Dose for a 190lb woman should be roughly 125-140 for a first time user. No medical conditions or meds taken. Any other weird shit he should know about?

You should know about every medication she has taken in the last week, and check each medication for interactions. Some medications can reduce the effect of mdma, others can cause the mdma to cause a lot of harm.

My own experience: Don't sweat when you roll, keep body temperature normal. Gives less hangover. (Elevated or lowered body temperature has caused brain damage in mice/rats when on mdma, the test subjects who had a normal body temperature showed no signs of brain damage).

Let her know she can feel a little down the first days after, and the first day she should not stress, just relax and be comfy.

Create a really relaxed and comfy setting. Control the environment, keep her away from Facebook. Tell her to have comfortable clothes (soft), and not to warm room temperature. Candles/colored lights, dimmed lights. Also in bathroom. Guide her through it. :)

Thank you guys for all of your super helpful information. I want to put your mind at ease, she is 110% aware that we want to roll with her. The concert is very roll friendly and she will be far from alone. On the contrary it will be a very welcoming and spiritual experience with amazing music and loving folks.

No meds, no history, so good there. Sounds like we covered all the bases.

Side note - when you guys test your stuff do you break up capsults to separate some then scoop the rest into water or something?

As a 70 year old, who had the first rolling experience at 56, I'm pretty sure she'll be fine.
I think square root has covered most bases, and like her/him I think it would be better to roll at home for the first time.
My rolls nearly all involve some kind of sensual and/erotic experience and in this respect I question kids rolling with parents.
Parents like to get down dirty naked too, especially on such a sensual drug as mdma.
Apart from that I would very much recommend starting on an 80 mg dose, with another 40 mg held back for up to an hour or an hour and a half later.
Rolling at home also means that things like overheating and excessive exertion can be easily controlled.
Have you thought about how to deal with the end of the roll?

If our timing is correct, the end of the roll should be the end of the show, which then involves a drive home etc. I'll be sure to inform her of the post roll side effects. Was that what you were referring to?

And yes rolling can be sexual in the correct context, but as someone who's rolled with friends and lovers, I find the experience more platonic when it needs to be. I'm sure she will be chatty and happy but that's probably it.

Gotcha. Thank you! Yes I wondering if I just leave the remaining amount in some water to drink before going into the event or try to seal the capsul back up.

Will be testing at home, then going to the venue, consuming in the car or in line and having no trace of anything on us going through security. We don't like drama haha.

(Elevated or lowered body temperature has caused brain damage in mice/rats when on mdma, the test subjects who had a normal body temperature showed no signs of brain damage).

Can you provide a link to this study please?
Im wondering if you are referring to the Ricaurte study which has been proven to be complete rubbish.