• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling daytime style

Robocock

Greenlighter
Anyone have any experience with mdma usage on the job in a sales position. I've got a conference to attend where I have to sell, sell, sell and connect with as many people as possible for 8 hrs straight.

I think mdma would help a lot here and be fun as hell.

I'm worried about being given away by such things as pupil dilation and sweating. Also will I throw up ? I've heard u do .

Anyone got any experience or tips?
Thanks

My first time rolling was a tiny amount 84mg, of good pure MDMA and I did it on my own, during the day and went about my business. Just made my day nicer. The only issue for me, is that 1) I had the runs 2) I couldn't do anything agressive, like sell. I just felt nice about everyone lol, so I cant imagining wanting to sell to anyone while on MDMA. Try meth. That makes you a soulless fiend.

Anyone have any experience with mdma usage on the job in a sales position. I've got a conference to attend where I have to sell, sell, sell and connect with as many people as possible for 8 hrs straight.

I think mdma would help a lot here and be fun as hell.

I'm worried about being given away by such things as pupil dilation and sweating. Also will I throw up ? I've heard u do .

Anyone got any experience or tips?
Thanks

If you wanna keep your job, DONT! There's no way you'll be able to hide the fact your intoxicated.

If you need to ask, then don't do MDMA on the job. Possibly a low dose if you're very experienced with MDMA & have a tolerance or addiction, but then you'll know you're OK & wont need to ask. If you're uncertain about taking any drug, then don't take it. MDMA is powerful, there is no way you'll be able to hide it.

This is quite possibly the stupidest thing ive read. Not sure if trolling........... or......... Anyway....... NO Dont do that. When drugs affect your work life, its time to look at yourself.

You have 'heard you may throw up' - This indicates to me that you have never taken MDMA before and therefore I would not suggest you take it when you have to be focused in a work situation.

Get some redbull or something that will give you a bit of energy.

lmfao, reminds me of the time I did a low dose of bk-mdma and adderall at work as a telemarketer.

Not a fun time, no sales benefits, just uncomfortable empathy that made me NOT want to sell magazines to the elderly.

Don't do it. Not a selling drug. You want sales? ---> Cocaine...

I think he just sells anything than drugs in his job. But, daily MDMA usage is extremely toxic for your brain. I would avoid it. I mean I did it like 4-6 times a month, and I realized thats already too much and you dont sound like you are pretty much informend about drugs...So, no dont do this. If you are healthy, try to stay it and stop thinking about drugs on a daily basis.

Amphetamines seems like a much better option. I would recommend that you try all drugs in controlled environments before you try it out at work though.

Sounds like ritalin/adderall would do the job perfectly well without making you noticably 'high' or hugging strangers inappropriately ;). MDMA seriously isn't a drug to try and sell things to people in a work environment. Sure, you'll be completely uninhibited and able to talk to them, but no matter how hard you try, they'll know you're on something. MDMA is a drug is for letting loose and sharing with others, not the setting you're interested in.

The main point is: on MDMA (even at a normal dose) you look QUITE fucked up. Saucer pupils, possible sweating, huge grin on your face etc.
If you want to take a drug then do some amphetamine, that would be much better suited.