• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling and Panic Attacks. Should i roll this weekend?

mtxj30

Greenlighter
I semi abused molly this summer. I never planned on taking it but when I was drunk I would always end up taking some.

Like 6 months ago I started having panic attacks and when I was coming down I started to freak out and I can say it was my worse comedown ever and I have been afraid to roll ever since. (i did .2 when i was really drunk about two months ago and Dont remember much at all)

Ive basically taken contorl of my panic attacks except a few rare instances

My question is: Should I take .2 this Saturday at Hardwell? I am just really scared of having a terrible comedown again and going into a panic

I semi abused molly this summer. I never planned on taking it but when I was drunk I would always end up taking some.

Like 6 months ago I started having panic attacks and when I was coming down I started to freak out and I can say it was my worse comedown ever and I have been afraid to roll ever since. (i did .2 when i was really drunk about two months ago and Dont remember much at all)

Ive basically taken contorl of my panic attacks except a few rare instances

My question is: Should I take .2 this Saturday at Hardwell? I am just really scared of having a terrible comedown again and going into a panic

It's your decision, and only you know how far you've recovered from the bad experience. That being said, if you do decide to do it I'd certainly recommend taking less. Like you said, you can't even remember what happened on .2 with alcohol. Try .1 if you do want to do it. Personally, I've never experienced panic attacks from MDMA and they're not that common, but certainly keep the dose lower than 150 to make sure you don't have another. You should also test whatever you're taking, to ensure it's just MDMA. A MDMA+stimulant combo could certainly increase the chance of it happening, and they're quite commonly combined in pills.

If you're really scared of having a bad comedown and a panic attack, you shouldn't do it. I know from experience that if you go into MDMA worried about a panic attack when coming down, it can easily become a self-fulfilling prophecy, even dropping just one moderate dose. I can't tell you how many times I did that to myself with known clean MDMA.

Also keep in mind that in the days immediately following MDMA, you may have an increased opportunity for panic attacks. I have severe panic disorder though and even with me, the risk never stayed more than 3 days.