• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling after 6 months break...EXCITED. Need some suggestions.(*last roll)

Or even like worst case. Send a pretty girl to meet you...ends up being a junkie and her junkie bf jumps you and they rob you for money and drugs. Idk. I'm glad everything has worked well for
Those who have tried this. But be careful everyone. Stay safe!

Oh my god.. those are your ideas? Ok, I would go with the first one. The others ones are just plain weird and creepy! Def, don't go to a strip club.

Why don't you go to a rave? Going to a rave alone isn't too bad because everyone is high, friendly, and having fun! Other places you risk being the only one rolling, too fucked up, meeting crazy drunks, etc. Guarantee you'll find new friends at a rave--just research a good one. :)

Ok guys. So I have an update. I have been talking to the person from Craigs List for over 2 weeks now. I met up with her today just for a coffee, nothing else. She is cool as hell and very down to earth. We are same age. She doesnt seem like a psycho or a set-up.
We chilled for an hour, smoked a J and talked about previous roll experiences etc as well. So we decided to roll next weekend and go for nature walks, lake areas in Toronto. It will be rolling after 6-7 months for both of us.

It should be good times. If she flops for some reason. I am still gonna roll by myself and go discover Toronto Downtown. Put some shades on, gum, smokes and big bottle of water.And we are good.

Oh my god.. those are your ideas? Ok, I would go with the first one. The others ones are just plain weird and creepy! Def, don't go to a strip club.

Why don't you go to a rave? Going to a rave alone isn't too bad because everyone is high, friendly, and having fun! Other places you risk being the only one rolling, too fucked up, meeting crazy drunks, etc. Guarantee you'll find new friends at a rave--just research a good one. :)

:thumbsup: :goodvibes:

Ok as you may remember I met a girl through craigs list and we hung out for coffee and a joint. So 2 weeks later we decided to meet up to roll together. So I meet her at a park in Toronto, its a big park with lots of people and its right across from strips of stores,clubs, restaurants. Anyways we meet up chill at the park, pop our first one. And we talked for a good 30 mins and it hits us both. I ask her, how do you feel. She says amazing. I see her grinding her teeth so i offer her gum. We chilled for an hour just talking about stuff from family, politics, world issues, funny stories. It felt like i known her forever and not some girl i just met once before.

We go for sheesha at this place and again we just converse and smoke sheesha. We decided to pop one more and that was out limit. It was a good upper and in the next 30 mins we are feeling even better. We got really comfortable with each other. Enough of sheesha we start to walk to my car. It was getting chilly, mind you this was 2 weeks ago so night time it still got chilly. I hate being in the cold when rolling so i asked her, is there a indoor place we can go to. She says she didnt want to before but I seem like a cool guy and not a creep so she invited me to her apartment. We drive to her apartment.

We go up. While in the elevator here were few people looking at us weird. I figured we looked fucked lol. Anyways we go in, nice cozy apartment. She plays some music and she says she will be right back with some juice for us. I am there playing with her cat, such a friendly cat and it felt so good touching the little fur ball.

She comes back and we have some water and lemon tea. Now comes the awkward part. Me personally get really horny when I roll. But this time I was genuinely having fun just spending time with her and just talking. But it seemed like she wanted more, maybe some human touch. I couldnt figure out but she was hinting me. Saying things like how she loves touching human skin when rolling, and hugging etc.

I heard enough so i said ok lets hug so we hug and i start massaging her back as I am hugging. She says she feels good. What happened after Ill leave it for your imagination. But it was a great night. Hopefully we see each other again in couple of months.

This thread is adorable. I'm glad everything turned out well for you, sounds like you had a really fun time!