ROLLED FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER

pinktmax

Bluelighter
Well I’m new at this guy’s so bare with me ok my first time rolling was kind of overwhelming I was at velvet in Hartford, Ct and the music was just so intents I think for a first timer velvet is just a little bit to much for my first time. My fiancé and a couple of friends went there and I had a pretty good time it was cool sharing that moment with someone who you love and trust, you know who would watch over you if you would do something wrong but I was ok. All night I just wanted to be touched by him kissing is intent. Dancing was cool and most of all talking I had Nemours questions to be answered because it was my first time rolling I was so happy. He did tell me what I was going to feel like at first but everything was just fine this is a cool thing to try and I will try it again. So to close my little story rolling is a definite yes to try.
------------------

biggrin.gif

That's wonderful!!
smile.gif
Have a wonderful time the next time!!!!!
Astrix
P.L.U.R
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

I don't roll very often but I hope all your future memories are as good as the first time!!! Have fun and be safe.
*MUAH*
Lil One
------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is looking and love like you've never been hurt".

Welcome !!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

E - Let the games begin ....
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

Pinktmax
Thank you my love for sharing the experiance with me. We got to see each other on a whole new outlook. You got mad at me for rolling in the past and for good reasons. I shared my bad experiance with everyone to see on bluelight. As you can see its not the E that F*cked me up, it was the people I decided to assosiate myself with. I went out alone every weekend because you didn't understand why I liked Raves and rolling. "But I was alone". Now I have you, and your uderstanding. I look forward to rolling with you again. This time lets pay the 6 bucks to park that way we will not have to pay $95 for a car towing again and destroy our roll. There is so much we can explore now. I know we have been going through a hard time and I hope you didn't roll just to try to impress me. I hope it was because you gave it thought and you your self decided it was time for you to try it. I feel like I would never presure you into anything
"Welcome to our world"
The world of E the world of Raves.
I love you and I will be with you until the end of time as we know it. Your the mother of my child and my Fiance. Please don't ever doubt me again. I love you.
------------------
Treat yourself like you would treat others. It might make you think. PLUR