roll with my friends or roll with my girl?

chronic smoker

Bluelighter
i don't wanna bother everyone with my problems, but everyone here seems so caring. here's the problem. i like going to raves but only with my friends(which are all girls), but my girlfriend wants to be with me at a rave. i care for her alot and i don't cheat on her and i want her to stop worrying about me. i don't want this to be a problem in our relationship so WHAT SHOULD I DO? we've been together for 2 years and i just started going to raves about 3 months ago.

Ok smoker I am kinda confused here, there does not seem to be a problem here, if she wants to go to the rave with you, bring her along, I know I ahve a bomb time with my girl when we go out together, and actually we both really dont like to roll unless we are together. Now if you dont want her to go to the rave, than there is a problem but I am curious as to why you would not want to go with her??? You say you dont cheat on her so that would be the only reason I could see for you to not want her there.....
Let me know some more details than I can baffle you with my infinite wisdom LOL
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace........RuRu
BTW....its no bother here, thats what Bluelight is all about....PLUR
[This message has been edited by RuRu (edited 15 January 2000).]

Hmmm I don't really see the problem here. Why wouldn't you just bring your g/f along with you and your friends? Don't they all get along? If not perhaps its a good environment to put any bad feelings aside in order to enjoy the rave. just my .02
smile.gif

I agree. It would not only solve the issue and stop her from worrying, but I'm sure she will have a blast at the rave and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised that you like having her there. My best rolls were with my b/f. Go ahead and take her.
You've nothing to hide anyway
smile.gif

i love to roll with my girl! if you can, when with your friends, roll some speedy shit, dance your head, have a blast; with your girl rool with some smacky shit, chill, make out, have sex (no, not at the club, dummy!!). anyway, that how i like it. just some thoughts!

I also have a problem understanding why you dont want your girlfriend along at parties. Me and my boyfriend dont like to roll unless we are together. And we usually go to raves together, and be with friends at the same time.
I would think you would have just as much fun with your girlfriend there.
Well good luck!
Astrix

If you can't roll with your girl that's bad news! You're probably at your highest bonding peak when your on E and if you'd rather be with other girls then I think I might rethink my relationship if I was you. Just a thought, not solid advice.
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!

O.K,i assume she dont take E,and if she does it dosnt make a diffrence!
Dude,let me just say,you are seeing new things,a rave and its scene can show you alot.Not meaning girls,but at the same time meaning girls!
Man when I aint with my little pixie princess at a rave or club,god help the poor sole,which most of the time ends up being a girl,who has to hear about her.Unless im already in a cab already going home to her,and wakeing her up in the mid of the night pEak'N off my face.Nothing better dude.I allways have to cut sick(dance) 4 her,if she aint there.
Dude you got some thinking 2 do and do it quik.I spent a bit of friday night,with a girl id just meet.What did we do,we desided 2 talk to others and about or selfs.What did i do.I came home and told my girlfriend about this cool chik ide meet,and what we did.
Now,if you can do that,and tell your girl about it,im shore there shouldnt be a problem with your relationship.But im shore you dont come home and say,oh babe,had a wicked night meet these ppl(girls) hugz...blah,blah...etc...(no sex,no kissing).What the fuck is the problem,I just dont understand!!@#!!!??!?!?
Blowing up with your girl is...Ahh man you should find out.She dosnt have to be rolling,it is better.But still!!!
Dont realy know,but sounds like you want 2 play!
Good luck,be carefull,and have fun!Dont be silly!
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos

jeez, you can have yer cake and eat it too (ew... you dirty birds... I didn't mean it that way)
*scrutinizes the post... searching for the problem*
Frankly, I would LOVE to have a boy to go partying with... (and well, other stuff too of course) but anyways... I think you've got it good. bring her allong, show her a good time.
and like Ru said, no bother at all. spew yer innrermost problems/concers/idiotic polls *glances at luv2luv* whatever yer little heart disires... because, yes, like you said, most of us do care.
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!
Wherever you are,
Yer gunna see me FLY!!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

Paradox - are you bashing my idiotic polls?!?!
------------------
If you can't change it - get over it. If you can - do!