• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Roll being blocked do to tiredness/exastion?

luxray

Bluelighter
My tread got closed, but I wrote it in a hurry, and forgot to ask what I really wanted to ask.

Is it possible for a roll to be blocked do to a person being extremely tired and exhausted? And in that case, will all the effects be blocked or just some of them? Or will lack of euphoria if you get other effects mean bad or impure product? (I don't mean for people to speculate here, it's a general question).

Here is my previous post, I've edited it so it no longer contains any question about substance I.D. Hope it's ok now.
Also added some more info at the bottom:

I've taken MDMA 5 times, with 1-3 months in between rolls.
The first three times I got the classic MDMA experience, with some nystagmus and jaw clenching (I get more nystagmus than others on the same dose). I've never gotten sick on the come up or felt nauseated during the roll (not even on a large dose). Great afterglow.

The last two times I've had a new batch, witch tested as MDMA with ez-test, but I wonder if it's not really MDMA at all.

1 time with new batch:
Outside psytrance party. I had taken LSD, and 4 hours in to the trip i decided to drop some MDMA. Because the time distortion, I've ended up taking 0.4 in 5 minutes, thinking it was hours in between. It hit me hard, puking, almost passing out, overheated, couldn't speak, and I was floored for several hours. I had nice tactile enhancement, and a lot of empathy. No euphoria. Because of the empathy, and the fact that people came to our camp because they noticed I had taken too much and need company, I had a great time. Could sleep 6-7 hours after ingesting it.

Felt a little low the next two weeks, but nothing much.

Had a 3 month break in between because of my large dose.

2 time with new batch:
I only slept 6.5 hours the night before (I need 9 hours), and was outside from 06.30 to 18.00. I was really exhausted when I got home at 19.00, and slept for 2 hours. Felt like crap when waking up, but since we had already bought the tickets for the party, we decided to go anyway.

I dropped 0.15 at 00.00. After 1 hour I felt sick, and had to go throw up, and just sit outside for a while (I've never even gotten close to throw up, or feeling bad on my previous batch of MDMA). I had extreme warm and cold shivers. Soon I started getting better, but then I had to go back outside to throw up again. I went back inside, but couldn't dance, I felt floored. Didn't want to talk at all. Almost fell asleep. No energy. It was like I had a vail over my head, it felt clouded, and I actually was emotionless. I noticed that the place and music was amazing, but didn't feel anything at all.

After 1,5 hours I wondered if I should drop some more, but decided not to. I was starting to feel better, and getting in a better mood, and there is really no point in chasing the high (I figured I was either to tired to roll properly, or there was something funky with my stuff). 2 hours in I started to enjoy my self, felt sober almost - but at the same time I new I wasn't because dancing was really fun (I never dance when sober, feels odd). I was more social then usual, people were great, but nothing like on MDMA. The rest of the party I had a great time, but as stated nowhere near an MDMA feeling. Was in a good mode, but no euphoria, just enjoying an awesome party. I didn't feel any comedown, it just faded into nothing sort of. I was able to sleep 6 hours after the initial drop.

Today I feel ok, no hangover or crash. A little tired, but nothing much.

Effetcts
No euphoria at all
Some empathy
Very increased tactile sensation
Extreme nystagmus (couldn't see a thing, just as much as when i dropped 0.4 of the same batch).
Extreme jaw clenching
Nausea till about 2 hours after the drop
Tiredness till about 2 hours after the drop
No desire to redose
After 2 hours - very, very fun to dance - but wasn't feeling energetic

I've taken too little MDMA before, and this wasn't like that. But I have to say, the cloudy or tiered feeling was kind of like the time I took to little, but that time I didn't have the nausea, nystagmus or jaw clenching.
I'm really confused about what happened, and worried that it's something with my body.

Yes. An MDMA experience is very set-and-setting dependent, if you take it while sleep deprived and exhausted that will affect your roll. You might have some effects but not all, this gives you no information about the quality of your product.

mdma can be very variable with multiple factors like for instance exhaustion or too high expectations dampening the effects.

but really, even factoring that in, your second report does not sound like mdma at all. hot and cold shivers and vomiting is something i've heard from my friend who had gotten mcpp pills.

It sounds like MDMA to me and you tested it. I just think you didn't have the right frame of mind or the setting wasn't right. Yes, MDMA will usually push you into euphoria, but things under your control can mute that euphoria. If the people around you aren't really sharing the vibe then sometimes that will transfer onto you. Similarly, if you're not really feeling great beforehand that can block the euphoria. You say didn't experience euphoria but you did - just not the full-blown, smacked-in-the-cunt kind of euphoria. Any type of mood lift is euphoria. I've had similar experiences where I don't feel all the good stuff till past 2 hours. But once you start to get those good feelings going, the vibes rolling and share the experience with those around you, the magic of MDMA is there. Sometimes the MDMA won't do it all for you, you have to work with it to find the headspace you're looking for.

It's certainly a tricky drug.

mdma can be very variable with multiple factors like for instance exhaustion or too high expectations dampening the effects.

but really, even factoring that in, your second report does not sound like mdma at all. hot and cold shivers and vomiting is something i've heard from my friend who had gotten mcpp pills.

1 and 2 is from the same batch. I thought lack of euphoria the first time was do to LSD altering the experience. But really, the 2. time was identical to the first - except for much less empathic/loving feelings.

It sounds like MDMA to me and you tested it. I just think you didn't have the right frame of mind or the setting wasn't right. Yes, MDMA will usually push you into euphoria, but things under your control can mute that euphoria. If the people around you aren't really sharing the vibe then sometimes that will transfer onto you. Similarly, if you're not really feeling great beforehand that can block the euphoria. You say didn't experience euphoria but you did - just not the full-blown, smacked-in-the-cunt kind of euphoria. Any type of mood lift is euphoria. I've had similar experiences where I don't feel all the good stuff till past 2 hours. But once you start to get those good feelings going, the vibes rolling and share the experience with those around you, the magic of MDMA is there. Sometimes the MDMA won't do it all for you, you have to work with it to find the headspace you're looking for.

It's certainly a tricky drug.

Setting was great I think, a rave with beautiful decor, good music, 2 different stages, 2 chillout places, and an outside area. I was in a good mood when we got there - just tiered.

When I say lack of euphoria, I say that because I was totally blank. Didn't feel a thing. Got in a bad mood because I felt like I ruined everything for the others. When my mood shifted, it only returned to my previous mood (my normal good mood, the mood I'd had when we got to the rave), it wasn't elevated in any way at all.

However, I new my boyfriend was extremely tired and didn't really wanna go. He doesn't do drugs or alcohol, but enjoys these kind of parties anyway. But he was very negative before we left, didn't want me to take the drugs before we got there - in case he wanted to leave immediately, and so on. When we got there, he enjoyed himself, but I guess the fact that I felt like he didn't want to be there could have stuck with me in my subconscious mind.

There is one thing that just doesn't sound right. And thats the nausea, the extreme nystagmus and extreme jaw clenching. I also had strabismus, which I've never had before. I was basically unable to control my eyes. But that too, I guess, could have been do to lack of sleep.

The next time I will use another batch - that I know for a fact is good (tested by friends). And I will come up at home, like I've done the times everything has been positive. And will defenitly skip the drugs if I'm not a 100%. :)

I'm going to by a purity test, and will report back when the batch is tested :)

When you are exhausted or under stress, it takes a toll on your brain chemistry, usually lowering levels of serotonin and dopamine naturally. If you already have low supply, there's not much for your brain to dump into the synapses, thats probably whats interfering in your roll. Also stress/sleep deprivation can cause neurodegeneration and cause dendrites to shrivel and disentigrate, leaving less synaptic connections intact, creating a synonymous sensation of having a low ammount of neurotransmitter, when really there is just less synaptic connections to facilitate the neurochemical signaling of serotonin/dopamine etc.

Complete test results for the batch (except for robatest):
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...-first-batch-is-bunk)?p=12613004#post12613004

So I guess there was something fishy with it after all? :)
Yeah, certainly with the first batch. Marquis should show no orange at all and mandeling should show no green. Those results for the first batch are fishy to say the least. If you repeatedly notice orange on marquis with batch 2 there is something wrong with that one too, though you mention you aren't sure if you saw any orange

Yeah, certainly with the first batch. Marquis should show no orange at all and mandeling should show no green. Those results for the first batch are fishy to say the least. If you repeatedly notice orange on marquis with batch 2 there is something wrong with that one too, though you mention you aren't sure if you saw any orange

Tnx for the reply, good to have someone else confirming my suspicions :) And also really good to know it wasn't just me causing it, it was in fact something wrong with what I ingested.

The other batch reacted exactly like in this test:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbrLyaCL234

I hope there isn't something wrong with that batch as well. I have to say, I'm a little apprehensive trying out the new batch. I've never gotten bunk before, and it was an unpleasant experience... Batch 1 was in fact from a shady dealer, and my new batch is from someone trusted (I know one can get bunk either way).

Next time will be with MDMA I've gotten from a friend, so that I know it's good (tested with several tests, and personally testet by him and other friends). :)