Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Roll again after 2 weeks? (MDMA)

ulriken

Greenlighter
Hi!

I do not have a lot of experience with MDMA, I roll maybe once or twice a year. About 10 days ago I was on a trip with a group of friends, and we did MDMA 4 nights in a row. Not very smart, I know. I noticed on night 3 that the magic feeling was not as magic anymore, and night 4 was just a waste of MDMA really. I didn't feel too bad a couple of days after, just really tired. Although when I left my friends and was by myself for the next week, I started feeling more emotional and probably a bit paranoid about doing MDMA 4 nights in a row. Anyway, I feel pretty good now.

I was just wondering if it would be a waste of time to do MDMA (drop once, and not a huge amount) the coming weekend. I know we all have different brains, but maybe someone has some experience with this? I just don't want to do MDMA and not get that awesome feeling I did on night 1 and 2, then it's just a waste. It'll be exactly 2 weeks since I rolled last time if I do it this weekend. After that I am not doing any more until next summer.

Is it just truly idiotic of me to do MDMA again so soon after the last binge? I am also concerned with damaging my brain and serotonin levels. I don't want to end up depressed and anxious because of drug abuse (I do have some anxiety that is not related to drugs though).

Thanks for any advice you can give me :)

Yes. This is truly idiotic of you. Proper time between rolls is 1-3 months as you probably already know. 4 times in one weekend is going to take some time to recover. After your binge, 2 weeks is not enough time to drop again.

Thanks guys, I just needed someone to tell me, I guess :) I'm not going to do it, I'll stick to alcohol :) Don't want to fuck up anything in my brain!