• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rohypnol - urgent advice...

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
My soulmate fixed me up with some rohypnol from the black market, Im used to heavy duty benzo use so I wouldnt think twice about popping 2 or 3 at once, but she scared me, she said its your own risk and start with a half and its really crazy while she pops many drugs in high amounts at once, so do I need to take her serious? Is it gonna kick my ass? I just now popped one... Or will it be a breeze with my experience?

every time i popped a whole roofie, i fell asleep and woke up just fine :)
Okay, so no problem, she told me I would go in a zombie like state and be delirious, that whats happened to her once and she said never again after that first time, I feared that state as I suffered drug induced psychoses before...

So I guess that it could have that effect on me too, or is that a neglectable small chance?

Ps it kicked already in after 40 min or so really heavy but in quite a perfect way: I feel totally relaxed, all my fears, stress, madness and feelings of pending doom are gone - I also just smoked a really fat joint - I feel euphoria in the way of jolly mood enhancement yet I dont feel really sleepy despite a heavy head buzz and heavy bodyload... The euphoria seems to give a type of energy to some degree, and Im on day ten of a speed, 4mmc, heavy beers, valium, weed and red bull binge...

Think Im gonna pop a 2nd one...

My soulmate really helped me out she only fixed it for me cause I asked for something very relaxing and she did despite her fear.

Last edited:
Benzos are hard to dangerously overdose on their own, even rohypnol will just knock you out for some hours of very deep sleep. The dangers are when combined with other downers, specially opioids and GHB etc.

have you ever stayed awake on ambien? i would say it's not as dangerous as that
Ambien doesn't induce the slightest sedation in me, it's a nice tool against anxiety and for some stoning but that's it even with two pills but I know about the Ambien walrus etc. Pharmacology is a weird science sometimes.

have you ever stayed awake on ambien? i would say it's not as dangerous as that
Yes been awake on ambient and high quality chill coke... few times only with ambient, I usually popped high doses of valium, temesta, staurodorm, loramet,... but needed something stronger since that was with high chill coke and now with 4mmc very decent speed and caffeine so...

Benzos are hard to dangerously overdose on their own, even rohypnol will just knock you out for some hours of very deep sleep. The dangers are when combined with other downers, specially opioids and GHB etc.

Ambien doesn't induce the slightest sedation in me, it's a nice tool against anxiety and for some stoning but that's it even with two pills but I know about the Ambien walrus etc. Pharmacology is a weird science sometimes.

you just took 2 so yea you're probably gonna pass out soon, i would think if they're real deals

i never took 2 and at the time - i had a really low tolerance - so i was just knocked out easily with 1

you just took 2 so yea you're probably gonna pass out soon, i would think if they're real deals

i never took 2 and at the time - i had a really low tolerance - so i was just knocked out easily with 1
I at one point took 38 benzo's on one coke night which gave me seemingly permanent tolerance, she is deep in the drug world fixing several k's of lots of serious shit so I imagine she knows the right ppl and she said the black market ones are harder than the legal ones, maybe she is mistaken or without she knowing this perhaps is some rc idk but she never lies to me we share a very deep philosophy of what ultimate soulmates are and we are not a couple and dont have sex but share a bigger love that lasts hopefully a lifetime, but I linger on, Im sorry...

If it is from the black market you never know, but if it happens to be actual Rohypnol, don't mix it with alcohol. Under no circunstances, as it is the biggest trouble maker out of all pharma benzos when used wrongly

4mmc and speed and valium and weed and rohypnol and it's only been like 2 hours? Is she a good enough friend to hold your stuff. Im seriously concerned your judgement might be becoming impaired from the downers. I don't want you to follow my Terrible binges when I take take benzos wake up the next day and I took all my drugs hoping I didn't do something terrible

4mmc and speed and valium and weed and rohypnol and it's only been like 2 hours? Is she a good enough friend to hold your stuff. Im seriously concerned your judgement might be becoming impaired from the downers. I don't want you to follow my Terrible binges when I take take benzos wake up the next day and I took all my drugs hoping I didn't do something terrible
Im fully in control no worries, just feel really sleepy by now, its going to be a good sleep!

But going to do some more speed to keep the buzz going, my soulmate is here in one hour so guess the binge goes on...

And no not in two hrs but non stop all those things for by now ten full days and nights.

Last edited:
Ended up doing some more rohypnol and valium in combo with some 4mmc and started crashing, my soulmate tried to get me going again with speed but didnt help, the light in my head went out, but she took perfect care of me, woke up early this morning with speed for breakfast and Im 100% again.