• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Rohypnol/Flunitrazepam - how long do the effects/high last?

Bln933

Greenlighter
Hey,
my question is, how long the feeling good/being high effects of Rohypnol/Flunitrazepam last? How many hours, and when’ll you reach the „peek“?
And my last question is, is taking 1 mg pill to much?

Hope to get answers soon and thank‘s already for them...

Greetings...

Flunitrazepam is a long-acting hypnotic benzo. 1 mg is the normal therapeutic dose, and should be equivalent in intensity to .5 mg of xanax, albeit far longer lasting and more sedating.

Being a highly lipophilic compound, it is hard to give an exact duration of action. I believe the half-life is around 24 hours for flunitrazepam, though these compounds tend to have a "biphasic" half-life where the concentration ramps up quickly as it is rapidly absorbed (you should feel it within 20-30 minutes after ingestion), then decreases at first quickly (as it is being distributed across the fatty tissues in your body) then gradually (as the compound is being metabolized).

So the effective „duration of action“ is probably around 6 hours.

A lot of people claim that benzos are considered non-recreational or useful mostly as potentiators for opioids or comedown aids for stims; however people with anxiety in particular are going to find benzos perfectly recreational on their own. Needless to say, these people are the most at risk for benzodiazepine addiction, which can be extremely destructive to your social life and personality.