Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Roche Valium?

GarageFlower

Bluelighter
FLyGmWA.jpg

They're manufactured by Martin Dow and it says under license from Roche. The actual pill itself just has a '10' on one side and blank on the other.

I tried a few yesterday and they seemed decent to me! This is the first time I've come across these ones that are actually Valium brand.

What do people think of these compared to the the little msj's?

(Apologies if this is in the wrong place then please move it)

Peace and Love!

IIRC the Roche patent expired years ago, so they are fakes; but that does not neccesarily mean they are bad of course. A lot of grey/black market diazepam is actually quite consistent IME, although there are also a lot of badly made pills as well.

Yeah, that's what I had heard that's why I thought I would ask.

They did seem decent to me, really well pressed etc.. that familiar diazepam taste (that you know and grow to love) can tell straight away when you eat them if they're real or not..

I also tried a Xanax bar with I think it was "orx2" on one side and '2' on the other, that just tasted chalky and was definitely fake.

Also, could it not just be that Martin Dow (who are legit) are maufacutring them and just they just get the license from Roche to be able to call them 'Valium'?

I dunno, just a thought like, who knows!

I had some bensedin, OMG I loved those. Only had them once but they were awesome.

Martin Dow lost the patent years ago due to inconsistent amounts in each pill.

I'm gunna stick with the MSJ's because I've checked the wedinos database and they're consistently diazepam.

I thought roche stopped production years ago.

Far from it, they remain one of the biggest drug dealing cartels in the world and although my liberal sensibilities should not permit me to discuss big pharma in any kind of positive light, I have to confess to being a fanboy of Roche. Although the patents have expired on all of Roche's classic benzodiazepines, they do certainly still produce 'Valium' branded diazepam as well as the other popular drugs they released - it s just that due to the plethora of generic diazepam available al new patients will 99 times out of 100 be treated with these. But why keep the originals available? There are many instances of patients reacting badly when the product containing the active drug they need is changed, someone who may be stuck, dependant on a long term diazepam prescription may be fragile enough to, for instance, have a seizure due to the different way pills are manufactured, and with 'Valium' being the most entrenched of diazepam brands the NHS still occasionally buys it for patients for whom generic diazepam in unsuitable in some manner....

This is turning into a tl:dr but you can find Roche pharmaceuticals continuing to conduct their evil empire from here....

440x825xvalium.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hO5dF_MutH.jpg