Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Robert Knepper- Great actor, possible ex/current dopefiend?

doppelganga196

Bluelighter
I saw Prison Break a couple years ago & really enjoyed it. One thing my college friend & I noticed was how at times he appeared to be high. Opiates was my guess, but it could be anything.

There's something about his mannersims that remind me of myself a little. I know he's an actor, we're not seeing the real Robert but it seems i alittle obvious to me.

Anybody else care to venture their opinion here on whether they think he is or was a drug user?

Dude... he's an ACTOR. You even say that you realize he's an actor. How can you be confused by the notion that "we aren't seeing the real him" when the only time you have presumably ever seen him is on a television program where he is portraying someone who is explicitly NOT him?

eah i dunno wtf i was on about when i wrote out this thread, barely remember it in fact. I guess he just always struck me as a drug user & was curious if others thought the same.

I'm sure you began this thread with some kind of deeper questions in mind but got lost during the "putting it into tangible sentences that people who aren't stoned will understand" bit. Happens to the best of us.

I'm sure you began this thread with some kind of deeper questions in mind but got lost during the "putting it into tangible sentences that people who aren't stoned will understand" bit. Happens to the best of us.

lol, u know it brother.

If you wanna see an actor on drugs for real playing a drug addict, watch Robert Downey junior in Less Than Zero.

^ Yea that movie was excellent. It's a huge departure from the book, but Downey -made- that entire film, he played Julian beautifully.

I just wished they showed the things Julian was doing with those guys to pay down his drug debt. He's got such a pretty mouth.

Read through various ( dozens ) of interviews & old friends accounts online that suggest he was into heroin back in the mid-late 80's.

He seems clean in current interviews for his shows but u never know.