• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Rivotril Clonazepam

@evo4ever yeah I know, I get prescribed 10 zopiclone a month, that's gone in 4/5 days as I need 2 a time, or more, I've been known to take ALOT LOT more at once lol, not that I tell my doctor that

I have fibromyalgia too but all she gave me was amitriptyline which gave me bad side effects, then she tried a low dose of pregabalin for my GAD and fibromyalgia and after I went up from 100mg to 150mg she wouldn't up them again, I was upping them myself and then thought fuck this and told her not to bother prescribing me them anymore

She's put me back on my old medication, mirtazapine but I'm not taking it, I'm buying benzos illegally for anxiety and sleep lol

So ur a chronic pain patient then yeah? It looks to me like ur being under-treated for it which is wrong! Im a chronic pain patient too I've got Peripheral Neuropathy and I'm treated with 120mg per day of Oxycodone IR and 150mg per day of Pregabalin, I'm also on 30mg per day of Mirtazapine. Tbh my pain is well managed and some ppl think I'm being "over-treated" lol cos of the Oxy dose I'm on. I CAN get benzos but it takes a song and dance and I've gotta jump through hoops too lol, it aint worth it, thats probably why ppl buy them illegally. The thing is its weird the way my GP will give me TWO controlled drugs on repeat prescription and not a benzo on the odd occasion! I mean Oxy is more addictive than benzos.. oh well I digress lol.

@evo4ever my fibromyalgia isn't to bad, it's worse on some days, I can't stand up for long, I can't sit up for long, I need to lounge/lay on my bed or settee, and prop myself up, so yeah I'm not sure if that's classed as chronic pain as such, I do ache all the time, I'm stiff, bad back too much to mention but she won't give me anything

I CAN get benzos but it takes a song and dance and I've gotta jump through hoops too lol, it aint worth it, thats probably why ppl buy them illegally

Exactly why I've been buying pills illigally for years, doctors push people into buying pills online and off the streets because doctors have been told not to give certain medications anymore, then the government try and crack down on people buying pills off the net etc

And to get Oxy in the UK off a doctor is almost impossible unless your very sick with certain issues, or have such a bad back you've got metal plates and screws pins etc in it, my neighbour has fent patches and tramadol but his backs fucked

Yeah that's weird your on that much Oxy but they won't give you a benzo on occasion, maybe because they are worried you might OD

No, it doesn't I need to take loads, I took 8 or 9 the first day, each one is meant to be like taking 4 x 10mg valium, that's why they have split lines in 4 sections so you can snap them into quarters as there meant to be strong but no, these are weak as shit

I've sent one to a lab, it might come back as clonazopam as it still has a small amount of clonazepam in it just definitely not 2 mg, more like a spec lol, I'll update when I get the results, I've sent quite a few pills and stuff to wedinos, one valium came back as a research chemical called flubromazolam
mixed with ketamine, I'd of ate that if I'd known it had K in it haha I love my K
Hey ever get any word back from wedinos

Hey ever get any word back from wedinos

Yes they came back as clonazepam, but they was obviously underdosed because wedinos don't test for strength, and they was different a texture, harder and sweeter than the decent ones

Alot of stuff on wedinos comes back as what it's supposed to be especially benzos but what is meant to be 2mg of clonazepam is more like a quarter of the dose, alot of diazepam thats meant to be 10mg comes back as diazepam but its like 2mg

Yes they came back as clonazepam, but they was obviously underdosed because wedinos don't test for strength, and they was different a texture, harder and sweeter than the decent ones

Alot of stuff on wedinos comes back as what it's supposed to be especially benzos but what is meant to be 2mg of clonazepam is more like a quarter of the dose, alot of diazepam thats meant to be 10mg comes back as diazepam but its like 2mg
Was literally about to buy some until i had a read through here and saw this, unfortunatly the place i was going to get them had the shitter ones that you posted judging by the text on blister packs. Safe to say i wont be buying !

When you look at wedinos most of the blister packs you can see from the samples look like the shit ones you got, maybe thats just how they make them now, underdosed

When you look at wedinos most of the blister packs you can see from the samples look like the shit ones you got, maybe thats just how they make them now, underdosed

Yeah alot of benzos are fake and underdosed but some still ain't, my last 2 lots of clonazepam are fine, minty, exactly as they should be

Yeah alot of benzos are fake and underdosed but some still ain't, my last 2 lots of clonazepam are fine, minty, exactly as they should be
And were they also still in the newer blister pack with the more text on even though they were good this time? Or was it an old pack

And were they also still in the newer blister pack with the more text on even though they were good this time? Or was it an old pack

I don't know, they look almost identical to look at, I thought I put photos up on this thread, look very closely at the writing on the backs of the blister packs, I'm sure I'm repeating myself here lol

Here's the crunchy sweet underdosed Clonazopam

Kz1Hq5p.jpg

And here's the minty ones that I first got that didn't come in a box but was minty and proper Clonazepam

vILCfLh.jpg

The ones I've had the last 2 times have a box the same as the underdosed ones, so sometimes boxes don't mean anything

And to confuse you even more, those fake underdosed ones in first pic that I had have the same print as the ones I have now that are decent lol

I have the same sweet Clonazepam as you do Fairy and they do feel quite under-dosed.. wouldn't say they're particularly minty either and they didn't come in a box. One thing I will mention is that we do have different batch numbers (If that means anything)...

Also don't feel anything from them unless I take a full tablet and even then it's mild. I wonder what's going on with all these klonazes.

edit: Also a bit weird how the tablets are randomly set in the packet.

It's far more likely that you have increasing benzo tolerance instead of the clonazepam being underdosed.
Pharmaceutical companies do have quality control.

Until you do an actual analysis of the pills, you can't say for certain they are underdosed.

edit: Also a bit weird how the tablets are randomly set in the packet.
they're filled by machine, not by autistic kids.

It's far more likely that you have increasing benzo tolerance instead of the clonazepam being underdosed.
Pharmaceutical companies do have quality control.

Until you do an actual analysis of the pills, you can't say for certain they are underdosed.

they're filled by machine, not by autistic kids.
Nope they are def underdosed now, i can vouch for this.

I have taken thousands of these. If you do not have that minty taste they are fake. Plain and simple.

I don't know, they look almost identical to look at, I thought I put photos up on this thread, look very closely at the writing on the backs of the blister packs, I'm sure I'm repeating myself here lol

Here's the crunchy sweet underdosed Clonazopam

Kz1Hq5p.jpg

And here's the minty ones that I first got that didn't come in a box but was minty and proper Clonazepam

vILCfLh.jpg

The ones I've had the last 2 times have a box the same as the underdosed ones, so sometimes boxes don't mean anything

And to confuse you even more, those fake underdosed ones in first pic that I had have the same print as the ones I have now that are decent lol
Just checked mine now that u've piqued my curiosity & they're same strips as the 2nd pics u posted

Tbh I don't think I've ever had any snide galenika products. Wish I'd tried their flormidal (midazolam) when they were there but now the fella ain't got anymore

Polish one's are minty aswell. Rivotril that i'm buying i UK are too but a bit less and they are much bigger, polish one's are twice smaller. I've noticed that when i take full one i feel that i took clonazepam in dose around 2mg. Thing is when i try to take half/quarter it not always work as certain dose but sometimes hits harder than it should. I think substance is not spreaded like it should. I'm buying Ksalol from same plug and oh dear they are legit and very bitter so i know they are fine for sure. But maybe it's my tolerance which isn't high, i prefer to sick with diaz/preg's but hard to tell. Few hours ago i've smoked two bongs of very strong weed and then took 2mg rivotril, i don't rember when last time benzo worked so great for me. After amphetamine it works great too. When i feel i sniffed too much they chill me down very quick. But i will never take more than one, im aware of the risk getting some fake shit.

Mine are made by Galenika and they¨re clearly minty. There¨s a slightly sour undertone in the mintyness just like the pharmacy bought one's here (Roche Rivotrils in bottles of 100pcs) Mine are 100l% egit and gooof 2 go, no question.

I currently got a 10mg/day alprazolam habit and replacing the alprazolam with these keeps the withdrawls at bay. Of course you will not feel clonazepam if you got gigh dose habit, that's given.. But they go what they're supposed to do and a mate of mine got beyond fucked up taking just on these (zero tolerance) with weed (almost zero tolerance)-

0LKDmCo.jpg

Unless you get them from a pharmacy you don't know what amount or what drug.
People abusing benzos (don't see why zero high just relaxed) are why doctors don't give them to people that need them. Just like what happened with opiates.

Unless you get them from a pharmacy you don't know what amount or what drug.
People abusing benzos (don't see why zero high just relaxed) are why doctors don't give them to people that need them. Just like what happened with opiates.
Well Jenn while you are absolutely correct in ecerything you said here it's not at all the agenda that's been talked about here at all. I also dare to claim at least 95% of this site's users already acknowledge all this. You know whe live far away from the perfect world.

This is more about playing a broken a game with chips some of us have been dealt with, some have come by theirs by just a fluke. Someone might robbed an old lady to get hers. Some of us only got knowledge (some more limited than others) and they're trying their best to tutilize it to thier benefit.

Crititizizing an existing problem without offering at leas somehelp kind of alternative or is completely useless.

Hey everybody. I'm really sorry to have to say this, but this thread is pretty much not within the realm of what we're about here in the HR forums. We don't do drug identification. We don't do it for a variety of reasons, the most ovious of which is that we simply don't have the knowledge or ability to actually identify drugs remotely. The only way to definitively identify what is in these pills is to have a lab test them for you, which is often not possible.

Any commentary that any one of us could or would give to you would be nothing but meaningless conjecture. We could be right and we could be wrong and the ambiguity of it all is kind of antithetical to what we profess to be about here at Bluelight. We want to be as accurate as possible in our advice. We try to approach things scientifically and provide answers that are based on hard evidence as opposed to guessing. A healthy part of the information here on BL is based around people's personal experiences, but the foundation of it all is in research.

So with all of that in mind, you can probably begin to see why we don't do the drug testing/drug identification threads. At best, we can tell you that you have Clonazepam (Klonopin; Rivotril) in your pills and you're fine and at worst we could cause someone to overdose with our misinformation. I hope this makes a little bit of sense. I unfortunately think this one needs to be closed.