• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Rivotril and alcohol

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
My gf and i are having argument atm about dangers of mixing booze and benzos. She tells me rivotril is most dangerous of benzos to mix and tbh i tought if any xanax would be worst.. But in grneral arent they all the same danger or equaly dangerous to mix?

I guess it depends of person... I guess clonazepam might have more respiratory depression, but alprazolam makes you dumber
What are you guys on now?

Mixing booze and benzos CAN be dangerous . If someone had a couple beers and then an hour later took .5 mgs. of something for bed that's fine.

If someone drank a bottle of scotch and then ate 4 bars for bed they may not wake up.

Booze and benzos shouldn't be mixed in high quantities. And it doesn't matter which -lam or -pam -or -wham it is.........if it's true benzo mixed with alcohol then you are playing with fire. Being as those are the 2 classes of drugs that can kill you if you WD suddenly they also happen to be the 2 classes that can kill you quicker if abused together

If you do both substances together............stay low. Always..

Any advice on if you can mix 1mg buprenorphine with 1mg Xanax and 3mg lorazepam?
That would be okay but why the xanax AND the lorazepam.

If you take 3 mgs of the ativan why do you need the xanax?

But one mg. of bupe and the benzos are okay.

Thank you for your response
I had them all given so I started on 1mg of Xanax then I thought the feeling would be better with some lorazepam so I took it and I’ve carried on but now I’ve got 7 of these others and they 2mg each but I’m worried about taking 2mg on top of what I have
But thank you very much

I guess it depends of person... I guess clonazepam might have more respiratory depression, but alprazolam makes you dumber
What are you guys on now?
Then gf wins if it fucks with respiratory depression more, thank you junky brother 🤘❤️🤘 im on xanax and bupe, some weed too. Gf is weed xanax, lamotringe and duloxetine... Much love 🤘❤️🤘

well i dont even know if it is so but I guess maybe because clonazepam is so physical

Then gf wins if it fucks with respiratory depression more, thank you junky brother 🤘❤️🤘 im on xanax and bupe, some weed too. Gf is weed xanax, lamotringe and duloxetine... Much love 🤘❤️🤘
Well that’s helps me too, going give it a try at the weekend bash some benzos and then try a 1mg bupe see how I get on, I’ve gone with the tramadol tonight on top but it doesn’t really do much on top

Both substances lower inhibitions, so you run into a greater risk of doing something stupid.