• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rituals to being a functioning addict- Percocet

Dakota.july

Greenlighter
Hi! It's been a while since I posted and a quick update, last night I just came across the "real" Percocet 10mg yellow pill. It says PERCOCET on the front and 10/325 on the back.

When I first saw them I knew immediately that they weren't the ones I had before. The color was different, a more harsh yellow and the powder wasn't that soft. (I crush and snort them- yes I know snorting acetaminophen is stupid, yes it's a habit that I don't break)

I got them last night and felt like the mystery is finally solved. These are not the super Percs, if anything they aren't even as good as A333 or 7.5 A332.

I thought for the sake of not every addict being funked up in a horrible torturous using and not functioning to give some tips on how to be healthier while suffering or not- an opiate addiction.

I am a high functioning addict with the same issues and high abuse of prescription pain killers. I am at the stage where I think about rehab a lot but I am not "emotionally" ready to be sober (says all addicts who are scared of getting and living sober and the fear of relapse and all the work that goes into getting clean)

There are a few things I do to just boost my health around my addiction.
1. I buy and drink at least 2 hydration drinks a day. This can include water or some type of juice that claims to curb dehydration. This is not medical advice because I am not a doctor and a fair warning is that things like Powerade and Gatorade replace electrolytes but too much of these can mess up your sodium and other levels. I read somewhere that you should treat Gatorade and Powerade as a medicine because they have extra salt and other things that you might not need.
I like to drink vitamin water XXX, really cold with a straw. I buy two.
2. I use an enima daily. These are little bottles that look like douches. You can buy them at the drug store individually for less than $2.
There are several studies that show if you follow the directions on the back of the box ( I know addicts are notorious for not taking anything "as prescribed" but this is one you should.)
First I go into the bathroom and run the water so it gets steamy. I don't know if this is a placebo or not for me but the hot shower atmosphere makes me feel a lot better.
I will drink my second XXX water with a straw and smoke a cigarette and play on my while with the shower running.
This obviously wastes water. If you are an asshole like me and don't care about the environment like I should then this is how I do it. I feel like I should disclaim and say this is a really bad idea interms of water wasting and you should feel guilty for doing it- add it to the long list of guilt that an addict suffers.
But so when the vitamin water is gone and the steam has your skin clammy then I lay a towel on the floor and get on all fours and do a reach around and pop that little guy in the exit.
Doing an enema is pushing a bunch of water up your butt and then holding it for as long as possible and then being able to go to the bathroom, if I am not clear I will just be blunt- an enema is for pooping.
Most of the perc and oxy users have extreme constipation.
IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT DOING AN ENEMA CAN AND MOST LIKEY WILL CAUSE WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS AS EARLY AS AN HOUR AFTER, you need to obviously be prepared to use during or after this.
I snort a perc after I inject the water solution because you should try to hold it as long as possible.

Then the Big Bang happens and it should ultimately make you feel better. Depending on the degree of constipation you can sterilize the little bottle and refill it but you can only put up to a liter of water up your butt. You want to do this refill technique slowly because you don't want to power way your inside or perforate your large intestine. You know when you have used too much because it will leak out... Try to avoid that if you don't want sewage running down your leg. Or not- your choice.

I feel immediately better when the water is on the inside. I read that extreme constipation is toxic to your body especially if you don't eat right, you just have the waste that your body couldn't use building up inside... No Bueno.

So when the moment comes- And I don't know how dumb anyone reading this is but I am just going to assume it's pretty bad, before you get on the toilet make sure you wipe your butt and inner thighs if any accidentally leaked or ou just got water on your because it's really comfortable to be dealing with your bm and your butt and thighs are slippery.
I would love to say someone "told me this" but it obviously happened to me and I was all wet from dumping the water on me and I regretted it.

So when the moment comes I immediately feel better. You are going to have a "get the fuck out" feeling and want to turbo push- do your self a favor and don't rip your anus and torpedo rock hard youknowwhat through your large intestine. Just let it come natural because in al honesty you don't really know what you are working with and you can hurt your self.

3. Take a shower and wash your whole body with antibacterial body wash and brush your teeth really good.

4. I don't eat a lot on Percs so to keep up my energy I eat a hand full of almonds just to have some nutrition.

5. Some nights to take a break, do this routine and take half a perc and then a Xanax or some other night time sleep aid and sleep it off for 10 hours and when you wake up only take half a pill and get in the shower to wash off the sweat from withdrawal.

It's weird but I really care about my body other than my obvious addiction and I found that these tips are helpful and while you are getting high before you decide to get clean it helps to have a "health" regimen if nothing else to create the illusion you are doing something right with your self.

You shoul try a supplement called Smooth Move from Whole Foods which contains Senna. It was the only thing that worked for my constipation better than any stool softner or the senna you buy at the drug store. Doing enema's daily is not good for your system.

Just my 2 cents

Thanks for your experiences. There is so much variety in what we may call a functional addict, it is hard to say that this is the best course of action for all, however. If you want to remain a active member of society, you need to tailor both your use and recovery regimen to what works for you.

I did get a laugh at creating an illusion you are doing something right for yourself though.

When you need to post that kind of info you are pretty much not a functional addict anymore...