• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

ritalin with/after mdma

Ms076

Bluelighter
hey. i popped a rly rly bad pill a few hours ago, unfortunately without any real effect, a spontaneous action (alone) was foreseeable that this could go backwards. my question is i have to get through the day somehow in germany it's 6:30 in the morning and i still have a few ritalin 20mg.. i don't really like those things but what do you think that would help? The only effect I have from this shitty pill is blurred vision xD also have enough bromazolam, lyrica and a few beers but just don't want to sleep through the day. if anyone has experience with the above substances then I would be very grateful to hear your experiences! :)

Last edited:
How long has it been?

Might help. I'd wait a minimum of 5-6 hours after, 8+ would be better.

Wouldn't recommend taking more than 1 20mg pill at a time. Chew and hold under the tongue for while then swallow, is what id recommend personally.

How long has it been?

Might help. I'd wait a minimum of 5-6 hours after, 8+ would be better.

Wouldn't recommend taking more than 1 20mg pill at a time. Chew and hold under the tongue for while then swallow, is what id recommend personally.
thanks for the fast answer bro.
the mdma if you can even call it that (trash pills) was about 4 hours ago, but as I said, unfortunately I don't notice anything except blurred vision and being a little awake. I have to try to put that mtph under the tongue! never tried that. thanks man hope it helps. i hate the comedown but its my fault haha thanks for your help mate.

lol the blurry vision got better almost straight away. definitely not a bad idea until now :D I will continue to report on the day if anyone is interested

Last edited: