• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ritalin First Time Body High?

tommygirl

Bluelighter
I'm going to have my first Ritalin experience soon and have a couple questions. 1. What is a good starting recreational dose? 2. What is the Ritalin high like? I'm especially interested to know what kind of body high there is since that's one of my favorite things about other drugs I've had.

The Last time i took ritilain i was 10 or 11, but i honestly have no memory of what the pleasurable effects were like, other than getting ridiculously good grades for the 1st time ever.

I do remember the bad stuff though. Developed a tick in my neck that i was always messing with. Unexplainable episodes of terrible depression & anxiety after being taken off of it. Nothing a 10 year old should ever have to experience.
It's a synthetic CNS stimulant in or closely related to the amphetamine group.
What drug were u referring to when u mentioned the body high?
Do you have any prior experience with harder drugs? Crystal meth? Amphetamine("speed")? If u do, the ritilain might be disappointing.

Last edited:
I would recommend starting out light - say 10-20mg. Check out psychonautWIKI's article.

As for the body high, it's quite subjective and really does vary from person to person, but I would say it's somewhat less pronounced than cocaine's body load, for example.

There IS no body high. And as a cocaine user I can tell you NO - it's not comparable, sorry.

JJ

The body high that is there are sweating, raised heartbeat and hyperactivity.

The reason it get's compared to a Cocaine like high. As its definitely closer to that then to Amphetamine's and Cathinone's. However some Cathinone's come close.

The reason it get's compared to a Cocaine like high. As its definitely closer to that then to Amphetamine's and Cathinone's. However some Cathinone's come close.

Forget your body high, Keif' Richards is about to commit suicide as you can read under "I'M SORRY"!!

JJ

Completely agree. Did take it for one week or so and gave it back to my Psych. And: you are definitely overdosed if youre sweating, your heart is raising and you have more hyperactivity then normal. Perhaps you switch to another med.

All the best

JJ

Drink Coffee Until you get a headache. That’s Ritalin, right.

Yes, true, but for me it was not useful during my normal working day. Every 3 to 4 hours I got SO EXTREMELY tired, really that I was standing in front of my client and thought "dont fall asleep now, dont fall asleep now". Then I had to small brakes between two clients and I had both 30 minutes left - I thought "OOOh, just 10 minutes sleep", I put my mobile with a reminder directly on my breast as loud as it can and what happened? I overslept my client. Two times - the same person. Thankfully it was a physician and I told him everything. Then Concerta, same in green, then Strattera, agressive against anyone, and now for 7 or 8 years Amphetaminsulfat without side effects. It does just work. I'm really happy, because it helps me so much to live my life.

And because of our fuckedup Dopamine metabolism coffee is not helping. I sleep very well on coffee..........

Yeah, that's ADHD.

JJ