• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ritalin Ativan Combo?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Well let’s say I’m coming off opiates. And yes I’m switching vices I just need to get away from the opiates and weed. I have Ritalin 20mg and lorazepam. I’ve cut the 20 mg pill into quarters and this morning about 6 I might of taken 8 mg then followed up with a .5 ativan, I need energy I’m purging shit and I’m depressed and I could relapse at any point. But I took 1mg of ativan an hour ago. I can’t lie I just want the dopamine energy rush to get me past this tail end of withdrawal it was my first real taste of the demons. Do you thinking taking another 10 mg so about 18 mg Ritalin total and 1.5 ativan? Is that really bad to the heart ?

Fuck it I took the 10 I’m feeling down and depressed and I just gotta make it maybe past this day and it will all be over but I refuse to take another opiate ever again unless I’m in the hospital under nurse supervision. Pray this don’t give me arythmias but the ativan are almost 10 years old so I’m sure they aren’t kickers

i've done 20 mg ritalin with .5 ativan for years. its especially euphoric after a good sleep
but if the ativan's lost its potency....just take more.

the ativan is gonna be your friend here...try to take less to no ritalin while you're dealing with this shit

i've done 20 mg ritalin with .5 ativan for years. its especially euphoric after a good sleep
but if the ativan's lost its potency....just take more.

the ativan is gonna be your friend here...try to take less to no ritalin while you're dealing with this shit
I just want dopamine release I’m over withdrawals now just waiting on my doc to refill my klonopin script it’s been a hell of a wd for me and now I gotta start weed

Hey FF! I'm so sorry to hear that you're having this trouble. I sadly, am familiar with the concept of switching one drug for another. To someone on the outside, I'm sure it seems ridiculous. In the world of drug users, some people are just ultimately better on different drugs. They destroy themselves and others on one drug and maybe they just hustle and keep to themselves on another. Maybe you're switching with the ultimate goal of sobriety? Whatever it is, we are happy to help.

I don't think you're doing anything out of the ordinary man. If you start progressing into higher dosages that have you again questioning yourself, go ahead and hit us back.

Hey FF! I'm so sorry to hear that you're having this trouble. I sadly, am familiar with the concept of switching one drug for another. To someone on the outside, I'm sure it seems ridiculous. In the world of drug users, some people are just ultimately better on different drugs. They destroy themselves and others on one drug and maybe they just hustle and keep to themselves on another. Maybe you're switching with the ultimate goal of sobriety? Whatever it is, we are happy to help.

I don't think you're doing anything out of the ordinary man. If you start progressing into higher dosages that have you again questioning yourself, go ahead and hit us back.
I am. I went from 20 mg to 40 split twice a day but it’s gotta stop I’m quitting weed as well but I do have abv edibles so it’s not totally outta my system. I’m off the opiates though and I gotta stay away from them.