• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

ritalin and oxy and weed combo? body euphoria ?

stimulantslug

Greenlighter
hey guys im mostly chasing a nice body euphoria so what should i do with the endone, should i just take it by it self , say 15mg and 50 min later have some weed? im going to have a nice high fat meal and then eat the oxy about 1 hour and 30 mins later, as i read this potentiate the opiod and get more value for the pill. what would be a good dose though that you guys would recommend? ? i weigh 70kg ad im 24 with no conditions what so ever, never had anything wrong with me. so im getting my hands on x5 10mg Ritalin instant release pills, and 5x 5mg endone ( oxy ) pills,, its nice but also being able to focus, is that right?, i read its a very pleasant combo, and much better recreational to combine. but is it better to just enjoy the opitae high instead of taking with ritlain later? im not new to drugs, i have a used Ritalin couple of times before and oxy about 3-4 times ( in small dose ) any advice appreciated thanks

The best speedballs ive had were klonopin+adderall and suboxone+meth.

If i was you id personally take prob 20MG oxy, and 20-30MG ritalin. Or 15MG oxy and 10-20MG ritalin. Thats just me but yes it is very pleasant imo. either way, id save some oxy because youll want some later or tomorrow, i personally would save 2-3.

Superball -meth and heroin. Generally I like to pick a direction and go with it. Much safer.

Yeah I mix klonopin Adderall and subutex everyday, its a very nice combo! love it! Smoked some fire bud with it today, and it had me lit as fuck.. I would nod off from the subutex/klonopin, then wake up again from the Adderall, and it was basically like a steady feeling of sedation/stimulation, one after the other all day.. it was some really good nug.. weed really will potentiate so many different drugs including all 3 I mentioned above.. It feels really great with oxy and Adderall or oxy and coke too.. but I don't do it anymore, I would rather be straight, and not too fucked up wasting my money on 100s of mg of oxy.. and just do my subutex.. its a very nice feeling.. I am going to start smoking more bud, after the feeling and potentiation I got today from some, with my meds I take, it was incredible.. and always is! love that shit..