• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants ritalin and cocaine

sxdrugs

Greenlighter
hey guys, this is my first time in bluelight and I have a question for you guys...
I was prescribed ritalin 10mg and i'm a recreational coke user (i have done it like 15-20 times), and I’m aware that mixing this two stimulants is quite dangerous, what i would like to know is: can i take a pill of ritalin in the morning/afternoon and do some blow in the evening? and what about 1-2 days after taking the pill? Is it as dangerous as taking a pill and then snorting the coke right away?

Last edited:
Hi there,

phew, I thought you took it together and had a heart attack or something shitty.

Do you have the Ritalin XR or the non retarded ones? If you have the non retarded ones, I guess a line of coke is okay.

JJ

haha geezz, I’m fine! No, it’s not XR. I don’t intend on taking the pill and doing blow at the same time. It’s just that I’m aware that Ritalin will stay in my system for some time and I’d like to know how dangerous it is to take a pill of ritalin and then do cocaine after like 8-10 hours. Is it better to wait a day or two after taking the pill?

btw: thanks for answering

Last edited:
Hi you,

I'm diagnosed with it since nearly 8 years and of course you always first start with ritalin which was hell for me because the non retarded on I cannot take because of my job. I never knew how long it will last, 3 hours, 4 hours? Some times I stood in front of my patients and had such a hard rebound within seconds that made me so sleepy i have to take all me efforts not to go to sleep when I'm standing in front of them. Additionaly it takes my libido away. Fuck.

But because the non retarded Methylphenidat is acting so shortly i`'s in my opinion no problem to take cocaine in the evening no. I also did it (which doesn't mean that's correct), but I never had any probems with it.

Have fun :)

JJ

Rebounds can be tough, but anyways, i just did a line now, but it's been a few days since I took a Ritalin pill tho (it was causing me the worst tachycardia, like way worse than every stimulant I've tried) but I'll talk to my doctor about it. Thanks for reaching out! Stay safe and have fun!

-S