• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ritalin and Cocaine

so0sick

Greenlighter
what about snorting some ritalin and then some cocaine? i have a very long work shift coming up and i need to stay alert and productive. for atleast another 8-9 hours (i just got off a 12 hour shift 2 hours ago.

Hi, I opened up a new thread for you. I've never taken these two together but the crash from cocaine can be rough when you have to work. Maybe take a couple bumps and take the Ritalin afterwards. Hopefully, someone experienced with this combo can chime in.

I would think it would be a bad idea for your health to combine the too.

Your heart would be working overtime to say the least.

Ritallin I always found nasty and kinda like a dirty amp. I can't take it because it makes me way to compulsive. Last time I took some was a decade ago but I couldn't stop taking them and ended up moving ALL the furniture around and vaccuming the house too until I was satisfied with my Feng Shui situation.

Even though the house looked a bit nicer 24 hours later I was still up and at least 5 lbs lighter and took a good 25 Ritalin at the largest dose they made at the time.

I suppose I had done it in smaller doses in high school but my friends would give it to me when I wanted to study or had to concentrate for a test. One of my friends lil brother's traded it for weed to us and we used it to study and myself personally to relax and play video games.

I suppose a small dose of the stuff is ok but mixing it with cocaine is really a gamble with your life imho.

Ok. Well, I have never tried Ritalin... But! I have done lots of blow both rocked up and in powder form over the years, not much anymore, just occasionally.. now, I also take Adderall IRs daily too, usually anywhere from 20-30mg or so as I am scripted to for ADHD.. so whenever I mix them, its a bit too much stimulation for my liking.. I get very nervous, uncomfortable, and paranoid... jittery.. I don't like it! I don't know how Ritalin feels as opposed to Adderall, apparently lots of people say Adderall is much better, lasts longer, and feels cleaner than Ritalin. But I don't know.. all I know is I either do one or the other, or wait for my Adderall to wear off before touching any coke of any kind.. I also slam and smoke my shit too, the yayo.. smoke it when in freebase form, or bang it in HCL aka powder form.. that makes it a little more short acting than it would normally be up the nose..

cocaine, no matter what ROA or form you do it while at most jobs, sucks to me.. I hate it at work.. get WAYYYY to bugged out arounf too many people... and it sucks.. so I just do it alone or with a couple friends, I don't like it for socializing and being around other people.. cant look at people in the eyes and get weird af.. but every one is different with this shit.. coke, Ritalin, amp.. all affect people different, depending on your mental state, and how you would normally be sober.. if you have ADD/ADHD it is very helpful, Adderall, but coke is terrible for controlling it.. I have heard Ritalin isn't too much better, but focalin is. the stronger form of Ritalin, dextromethylphenidate. Since you just have coke and Ritalin tho, I wouldn't take any coke with the Ritalin, if you need to focus.. Ritalin will most likely work better. cocaine is strictly for recreation to me.. some people, usually rich peole do it all day, and stay lit all day everyday 24/7. I am not like that... also for any one of the stims you mentioned I would have some kind of long acting benzo on hand, the come down is hellish! coke is the worst.. never tried ritalins.. and Adderall isn't too bad at all, but still sucks without somethin to bring me down off of it. so I keep weed handy, and benzos, which I am also scripted to take daily.. klonopin. It is and always has been very helpful for anxiety, and shyness, etc.. also stim comedowns of any form, its a god send, but I will advise you to keep benzo use at a minimum.. for sure.. very bad to be addicted to!