riptropin

Need4speed

Bluelighter
hey guys

im almost done with my supply of rips, ive been reading some stories about rips having some issues now with side effects:?

i really want to try norditropins this time around

oh and my cycle is trt 200mg test cyp week and some var here and there.

HGH is HGH, the brand doesn't matter as long as it's legit and high quality
People who get side effects from a specific brand but not from other brand are most likely getting fake products.
Riptropin seems to be a low quality product from the look of their website.
Non pharmaceutical hgh is usually underdosed.

if you can get the Norditropin get it I am running it it is far and away better then any generic your goign to get, any real pharm grade will blow generic away.
How are you planning to run the HGH and the AAS in a cycle?

HGH is HGH, the brand doesn't matter as long as it's legit and high quality
People who get side effects from a specific brand but not from other brand are most likely getting fake products.
Riptropin seems to be a low quality product from the look of their website.
Non pharmaceutical hgh is usually underdosed.
Rips are a low quality product? They test higher than pharm grade and are the most consistent generic on the market. The only real issue is their notorious water retention.

Dude that info is way off. Pharm grade HGH is what you want, a generic is that generic, some are good some are straight garbage. But saying Rips test higher then most Pharm grade, is nonsense. Trust me I have used a lot of generic and I am on Nodir nw and the Difernece is FUCKING huge, its basically a different product.

Dude that info is way off. Pharm grade HGH is what you want, a generic is that generic, some are good some are straight garbage.
I'm not talking about generic as a whole, most of it is garbage. I'm solely referencing Rips that are purchased directly overseas from one of the two main suppliers.
Neoprimitive said:
But saying Rips test higher then most Pharm grade, is nonsense. Trust me I have used a lot of generic and I am on Nodir nw and the Difernece is FUCKING huge, its basically a different product.
What exactly are your Seros testing at?

They are fine. And off hand I haven'tt used rips in a year or so so I don't remember what the test was at but, unless your doign yoru own labs and from a reputable place id be wary of a test. And for the record I was usign my rips at the 8IU day range and im getting better effects from 4iu daily of the nordi, and the rips I had were fresh from the factory mate. Im not saying they are junk just I dotn see how they are better then Pharma.

Riptropins are shit. They have an average amount of HGH in them but they also contain anti-diuretics that really bloat you up, making you think they are the fucking bomb while your kidneys are being stressed to shit. They test higher than pharm? I'm sure the batch they put out was made exactly to do so. Same shit happened with Kigtopins a while back. They tested higher than pharm grade and also had a fat dose of IGF-1 LR3, making for amazing results and building up hype. When everyone got word of how high they tested they started buying them up. Then the makers of Kigs pushed out kits that barely contained any HGH and no IGF-1 LR3 and they made a killing.

Fuck generics like Rips, Blue Tops, Yellow Tops, Hyges, Kigs, Thanks, etc... They are aren't consistent.

The only rHGH you want is pharmacutical grade. The FDA approved shit. You think generics are good? Rips are okay? Try some fucking Saizens by Merck Serano. 1iu of Saizen (or any pharm grade HGH) is equal to anywhere from 3iu-5iu of generics.