• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Ripped off again

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
I paid almost [removed] for 5 bottles of kratom tablets and only received 3. I finally received a reply from the company after explaining to them what happened and sending them a photo and I received this response. It's just not worth it any more.

In this case there's nothing we can do. We put 5 bottles in when we shipped, customs clearly took 2 of them. That's not our responsibility.

[Vendor name removed - negro]

You could have gotten 4-5 kilo's of higher quality powder for that money. I consider kratom extracts, pills, tinctures to be BS. The raw powder tossed and washed is most efffective.

Doesn't exactly look like you got ripped off.

Also please don't mention vendors names. Interestingly enough I have used that kratom vendor and they were fine. I'm assuming that you bought the extract pills.

Arent you in Australia where kratom is illegal? I suppose the fact you were able to get it at all was a minor success.

Thank you for your replies. I just don't get why US customs would remove them. They are tiny bottles of themselves so it must be obvious it's for personal use. It's just a lot of money for me to lose.

Yeah that sucks losing that money. Feels deflating for sure. But if you are in the US there are better options. I forgot kratom is illegal in Australia. I think kava may be too, not sure.

Yeah that sucks losing that money. Feels deflating for sure. But if you are in the US there are better options. I forgot kratom is illegal in Australia. I think kava may be too, not sure.
Thank you for your reply and yes I am in Australia. I believe it's illegal here but not if you buy it within Australia last time I heard but it's even more expensive then. I think we can get kava. Do you think it's useful?

Kava is an aquired taste. 50% of people utilize it and know how to use it. Others don't get much. But again high quality kava root is needed. I never got anything from extracts.

Its possible they never sent them and also possible that customs took some.

One way to look at is that the 5 bottles might not have cleared Australian customs at all due to increased suspicion associated with the larger packet size, in which case you'd have zero bottles. The 3 bottles might have made the difference in that regard. Australian customs are very tight, so you are lucky it got through at all. You just need to look at it positively i suppose. The fact that you got most of what you ordered would seem like a win to me.

Its interesting that an american vendor would even ship to australia since they would clearly know kratom is illegal there.

I closed your last thread of this topic, please do not post things of this nature again. This is a harm reduction focused website. It sucks to get ripped off and you can riff about it if you please but we can't have vendor names and prices here.

^^^ I didnt know that (that you closed a similar thread), and you're right. I think the question has been addressed now anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.