L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

rip off clothes

DOB

Bluelighter
BL ladies,what would you do if your partner dragged you randomly to bed,ripped your clothes off including underware and then fucked you in more or less dominant animalistic way?

I was thinking about this,I used to be skinny 120 pound weakling but now I am 200 deadlift addict,I certainly have the strenght to tear all kinds of cotton fabric,maybe not denim in one quick movement like if it was paper.Lets theoreticaly assume the clothes arent special and I pay for the damage and have new replacement at my place,would you be mad or is this kind behaviour turn on/hot? :D

Very hot, most women that I have know and myself included love to be dominated :D

I should add that you should probably let your partner know to wear clothes that don't matter to them, or even refrain from ripping clothes and instead just tear them off. If you destroy a woman's favourite item of clothing with no prior warning
you're going to be in a world of trouble ;-)

Yeah, don't destroy my clothes. I'd be mad. Even if you did have replacement clothes or whatever. Not everyone is like me though.

Yeah, don't destroy my clothes. I'd be mad. Even if you did have replacement clothes or whatever. Not everyone is like me though.

even if I replaced them with same clothes? I am talking factory produced supermarket bought clothes

you aren't gonna find always the same clothes. i would be like " hmm what an aggressive douchebag". if you break my stuff you can get ta fuck

hardcore lols