• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

RIP Non-addiction-related Health Discussion on Bluelight

It's sad.

You are welcome to post anything you'd like related to non-addiction health topics here. There are a variety of thread prefixes at your disposal.

If you have any suggestions or if there's anything I can do to help facilitate these discussions, I'd be happy to help. Unfortunately we've had to consolidate many sub forums over the years due to lack of traffic and/or staffing issues.

Last edited:
It's sad.
There is a lot to be sad about these days and am wondering if there is anything in particular that you refer to. Is it a recent loss?
I have some health issues that are non drug related and to be honest I am mostly ignoring them. Knowing this isn't the wisest choice it does cause some angst at times but until I get license sorted and ride in hand there is not much to be done.
Starting to get harassed by PCP for not participating in my health plan.

Jesus Christ GIF

Eggs, you say? 🤔
Wouldn't know about this much. Lol
6 eggs a day keeps my binge drinking habit from killing me any time soon. :) At least that's what I infer from the doctors telling me that my blood work always comes up "optimal".

Speaking of non-addiction health topics, @thujone and I will gladly start a thread on how eating tubs of duck fat and chicken hearts is the best.

I still do not understand what this thread is about.
Anyone care to share a bit of insight?
I read and re read the thread topic but it's not "clicking".
I and most everyone I am 8n contact with have non drug related health issues.
Get more and more as we get older.
Seems the more substances I agr out of or just leave behind the more I disintegrate... or the more I notice the process.
Watching those you care for decline is more troubling to me than my own. Freakin sucks, imo. Guess I need to look at it all through different lenses, idk.
Peace and eggs to us all.
;)

I still do not understand what this thread is about.
Anyone care to share a bit of insight?
I read and re read the thread topic but it's not "clicking".
I and most everyone I am 8n contact with have non drug related health issues.
Get more and more as we get older.
Seems the more substances I agr out of or just leave behind the more I disintegrate... or the more I notice the process.
Watching those you care for decline is more troubling to me than my own. Freakin sucks, imo. Guess I need to look at it all through different lenses, idk.
Peace and eggs to us all.
;)
How many of the people you know with health issues got jabbed in 2021-2022? So many of those I know who got jabbed now have chronic health problems, got aggressive cancer, had many miscarriages/stillbirths, or ‘mysteriously‘ died.

How many of the people you know with health issues got jabbed in 2021-2022?
I honestly can't say one way or another.
I mean we have been on a destructive path as a race for quite some time, now. We have poisoned our food, water, air and most everything else we touch so it's hard for me to blame one "cause" of an illness but that's just my take.
Best to all of us.
Peace

I honestly can't say one way or another.
I mean we have been on a destructive path as a race for quite some time, now. We have poisoned our food, water, air and most everything else we touch so it's hard for me to blame one "cause" of an illness but that's just my take.
Best to all of us.
Peace
The pollution is pretty awful. 😭