• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Jakeperson

Glad i got to spend some epic time with you and show you how i do fear and loathing.
The hire cars, the drugs, the extreme things, burnouts, pushing our luck so far and having a great time.

Only those that risk going too far can possibly know how far they can go
There he goes, one of God's own proto types, a high powered mutant of some ... never even considered for mass production, too weird to live and too rare to die

Love ya buddy i'll always remember the good times we had and everytime i hear red hot chilli peppers i think of you. You were such a good bloke, cool, relaxed and get a long with anyone.

RIP Jake

A valued member of the community, will be missed.

If everyone wants and agrees i'll put some pictures up so you can see the cheeky grin that jake always had.

Doesn't seem right, feeling so sad because i didn't speak to him for so long yet i never forgot about him, we just lost touch, was seriously such a gentle person, never will forget ya Jake. Still cannot accept this, i feel for all the people closer to him than i was and his mother, god i hate to think what his mother is going through right now, fuck :(

drug_FUCKED, is that you Liam dude? Are you the Liam that was with jake when me him and you had them two strains of bud and you guys picked me up, then we went for a cruise to that park near mine, had a blaze, the two strains, one was this cheese something and i forget the other, you were into lifting weights and what not. I recall you talking about this article you read, talking about the neurology of why our brains love to read shit online ect.. Doubt you will remember this time as it was like a once off but i did meet ya a couple times with Jake. Or is Liam tyrael? i forget, pretty sure it's you drug_FUCKED.

Jake was chill as hell, i still got the copy of this fine i got when he rocked up to my place fucked out of his skull on stillnox and couldn't drive his car so i attempted to drive his 300zx home for him but we got pulled over and i got done for unlicensed driving, he offered to pay half my fine.. First time i met him was through bl, then talking on msn, realized he lived(when he used to live with his mother in Findon) just around the corner from mine.

Because of Jake i got to try so many chems i wouldn't have otherwise got to experience, ketamine, 4-mar, 2c-c, 2c-b, 2c-t7, 2c-i, 5-meo-dmt, mephedrone, mdpv, maybe a few more i forgot about.

You know when people die, people always seem to exaggerate the goodness of their character, this isn't the case with Jake at all, he seriously was kind, gentle, funny, fun, limit pushing, easy to get along with mother fucker. Seriously wishing we hadn't of lost contact over time because like i said i never forgot the dude, even though i knew him much less well than a lot of people on this board and mates from Lincoln and shit, he def stuck out to me as a person and i never forgot him.

Lastly, i'll never forget the time i brought him to my mates place and we all got on smack, and Jake got too high so we had to look after him, then when we woke up in the morning my mates front door was open, and jake had bolted with all his benzos lol. Jake paid my mate back like $400 for that, not many people would do that, Jake could have done nothing, but dude had a conscience. We both forgave him, looking back i just laugh now..

R.I.P Jake, the green lion as i used to call him...

R.I.P Jake :(

He seemed like a really cool person just from his posts on Bluelight, I bet he was just as awesome in person. I'll miss ya man....hope you find peace wherever you are now bud.

If everyone wants and agrees i'll put some pictures up so you can see the cheeky grin that jake always had.

I vote yes :)

that ear-to-ear grin is something I will forever associate with his memory.... you can't help but mirror the expression yourself each time you ever see it :)

Damn RIP. we losing too many bluelighters lately

was just thinking of you. still regret we never caught up. peace

RIP big fella :(
should have had a hot shot my friend, and we'd still be gasbagging to this very day..ergh..not cool :( i miss me MATE! but feel bad for his old lady, mostly. I made a friend in SA but still haven't the heart to go. not yet. unfair! xo