• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP Fizzacyst

you should've headed out west with drew, then i could at least take a 4 hr roadtrip to see you whenever i want :(

Why the fuck do I keep looking in the shrine and seeing names I remember so well? This is unbelievable. I would always get so excited seeing "last post by fizzacyst" in a thread. This guy had so much knowledge to share.
We had plans to meet up once at a party a few years back. I very much wish we had :(

a year ago i received the worst news of my life and ever since that day, there has been a huge hole in my heart and soul that only you could fill. you were my best friend, my twin and the one person i connected with in almost every way. not a day goes by that i don't think about you, and not a day goes by that i regret not making more of an effort to see you. it hurts to know i'll never get that hug...

love always <3

I'm sure he's giving you a hug right now. All you have to do is close your eyes and receive it.

^^

Same here....always liked reading his posts....super smart, down to earth dude....

What happened btw?

it's still nice and warm here in CA, you would've loved it. shame you never got to dip in the pacific but your energy is floating in the universal ocean so i guess that makes up for it.

missing you something fierce today, i sure could use a friend to talk to. you knew everything about me, you would understand. you would also tell me i'm stupid, call me "woman" and make fun of me but that's what i loved so much about you - the fact that we could joke around and still have a serious conversation. i live near the beach now, you would've loved it here. i carry you around with me wherever i go, you were my best friend. i'll love you forever <3