• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP 512 (Eddie)

Bliss26

Bluelighter
I just learned today that BL member 512 passed away at 4am on dec 31, 2014.
his last posts were updated with a post from his fiancė, that he had passed from a drug overdose.

It surprised me so much because 512 didn't take high doses, he had been on oxy 5 yrs and still only took 5-10mg at a time. I just don't understand?

What's really chilling is a few days before he passed, the started a thread asking about OD and that lately he had felt depressed breathing, even from his normal dose. Since it didn't make sense, he dismissed it as anxiety.

RIP 512. My condolences to your fiancé and baby girl. Perhaps someone who's better on computers than me can copy his photo avi and/ or fiancées final post.

RIP man :( this is terrible news I logged in to BL today to actually check his profile cuz I'd been lurking/posting in some of the threads he was in. He also really looks like someone I went to school with that OD'd recently and the stories are eerily matching up. Either way, my thoughts go out to 512 and his loved ones, and really all who are destined to such a cruel fate. His story has been a real eye-opener for me and inspiration to start getting clean. Much love to everyone!!

Z, is your friend from school named Eddie as well? This guy lived close to Cincinnati I think

Condolences to his friends and family :(

I just found out today. I feel terrible that I stopped checking in on how he was doing. I know he loved his family, wanted to get clean for himself and them. I thought he had told her and was seeking treatment. Makes me wonder why so many in the medical field seem bent on leaving addicts to fend for themselves. But I do not know if he actually went to treatment either so.. I know he was worried about his lady finding out

Eddie, you were too young to go. And if his Lady reads this, know that he loved you so very much. We may not have known him face to face but his story struck a cord with many of us and I know we all feel for your loss and his.
He only wanted to be the man you needed him to be. I am surprised he overdosed. This is a terrible loss. Our thoughts are with you.

So sad....I followed his thread,but couldn`t help....
May you rest in peace-512-Eddie