• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin ringing in ears when i shoot up

DreamJunkie

Greenlighter
every time I shot up I get muffled hearing and ringing but when i listen to music it goes away and the music becomes very echoed is this normal or is my shit laced help

If you're shooting coke that's usually called a bell ringer and that's one of the fun parts.

But no one will be able to tell if your product is laced, the only thing to do would be to test it.

If you're shooting coke that's usually called a bell ringer and that's one of the fun parts.

But no one will be able to tell if your product is laced, the only thing to do would be to test it.
Yep.

Ive been overwhelmed by meth to the point that its distorted my hearing too. I dont recall any ringing but its probably possible.

Opiates, never.

So I assume this person is probably shooting coke or maybe meth.

Just wanted to point something out for when the OP doesn't specifically mention which drug they are talking about in the body of their original post. It may be because they already selected the proper drug prefix when creating the thread.

I too sometimes forget to check this...

d4V7hKT.jpg

Just wanted to point something out for when the OP doesn't specifically mention which drug they are talking about in the body of their original post. It may be because they already selected the proper drug prefix when creating the thread.

I too sometimes forget to check this...

d4V7hKT.jpg
oops that was kind of boneheaded of me

really odd if you are getting that with heroin on its own. i've only got it shooting stimulants.

does it make your ears feel like you're underwater?

i'm pretty sure whatever is causing it, the effects are causing damage to your ears. for me the ringing never stopped, i have tinnitus still and its over 2 years since my last speedball, my hearing is noticeably worse too. i am not sure if there is any way to cause ringing other than pulsing your blood hard through those tiny capillaries in your eardrum, in which case you're damaging your cardiovascular system as well.

i know that knowing this won't make you stop, but if it can make you shoot less or consider another roa then its worth saying.

heroin but its most likely laced
yeah if you're in the US it's likely cut with fentanyl good chance anyway. I definitely suggest getting your stuff tested and maybe trying a different ROA for a while if it's really bothering you.

we both fumbled it lol
So did I but caught that and deleted it. Just was not mentioned in the post. Bell ringer indicates an some upper cut to me with my money leaning on coke. How long did it take to come on and how long did the bellringer experience last? What RCs produce a BR?

Last edited: