• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Ridiculous..no type of ❄️ quailty control

westbank23

Bluelighter
The dang cartel needs to be a lil more active in the state like they use too..quailty freaking suck and not like it use to be just a couple years before El Chapo went to prison..
All these gangbangers keep stepping on the product and then lie and say that's how they got it..
Something really needs to be done here.
I mean it's not terribly bad but it could be way better..maybe they to send a few workers down here to monitor to quailty control like they use too...fkin my nose never use to clog up when they where down here actually doing there damn job and making sure everything ran smoothly..

I think it’s all the boric acid added these days to give it that shiny luster of “fish scale.”

-GC

The dang cartel needs to be a lil more active in the state like they use too..quailty freaking suck and not like it use to be just a couple years before El Chapo went to prison..
All these gangbangers keep stepping on the product and then lie and say that's how they got it..
I mean it's not terribly bad but it could be way better..maybe they to send a few workers down here to monitor to quailty control like they use too...fkin my nose never use to clog up when they where down here actually doing there damn job and making sure everything ran smoothly..
If u want good blow...come to 🇵🇪. The blow is outstanding here, excellent product👍

I think it’s all the boric acid added these days to give it that shiny luster of “fish scale.”

-GC
And that's exactly what it was advertised as "fish scale"..shit was shinny as hell....I had fishscale plenty of times a while back but this shit now days is wack

Luckily I’ve always had pretty good blow, one time real legit fish scale from a good source, but now days can’t find anything close so I don’t bother

Like many capitalists, they only thing they respond to is money. If you keep paying them for trash, they will keep making it. If we collectively decided as a society to never do coke under 50% purity, that shit would be 60% in under a week.

If you think that the cartels actually consider quality or the well being of it's end users then perhaps you need to reassess who they are. They are a criminal organization that uses any means necessary to make their leader rich. Cartels make corporations look like Robin Hood in comparison. Some the internal names they use should clue you in, e g heroin is referred to as dog food, That's right. To the cartel heroin users are dogs. Meth users are not any better.

They publicly kill people in horrific ways to make sure every knows to fear them and the consequences of opposing them in any way shape or form. They are not business people, they don't care about you unless you get in their way.

Like many capitalists, they only thing they respond to is money. If you keep paying them for trash, they will keep making it. If we collectively decided as a society to never do coke under 50% purity, that shit would be 60% in under a week.
Capitalism works, as long as people are willing to stop buying. OP, do your part, don't contribute to an organization making shit product