Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Richmond h

Hotncold

Greenlighter
Delete if not allowed

But I was wondering what quality of h is down at richmond atm? Last time it was all crappy market rock

From what I've heard of late, a lot of "fentadope" floating around. Be very careful and have naloxone ready.
really? I've been led to believe by a few of my friends down under that fentanyl does not exist there

although that's probably a dangerous assumption to make, I suppose

really? I've been led to believe by a few of my friends down under that fentanyl does not exist there

although that's probably a dangerous assumption to make, I suppose
Slowly slowly making it's way in. Give it time, it'll be everywhere by Christmas mainly due to the over regulation of everything thank to our amazing Government.

Ive been going down to Richmond for years on and off and it's always been shitty market rock. Pure is practically unheard of in Richmond nor would i trust anybody down there claiming they have pure.
The quality of the market has improved substantiality in the last month, hopefully it's not due to the "fenta-dope" mentioned above

Ive been going down to Richmond for years on and off and it's always been shitty market rock. Pure is practically unheard of in Richmond nor would i trust anybody down there claiming they have pure.
The quality of the market has improved substantiality in the last month, hopefully it's not due to the "fenta-dope" mentioned above
I have heard of fent dope being sold but it was sold as a fent h mix, not as h. Thats a shame about the pure in Richmond. You would think pure would be available in such a h hot spot. When I asked an old head down there he said he could only get pure in Carlton.

Funny how the cost of 2 dots of pure can get you nearly two Gs in Richmond.

Kinda glad the quality has gone to shit... My issues could've gotten a whole lot worse if there was plenty of pure floating around. Look at it that way maybe 🤷🏻‍♂️

Which cities have the best h down under mhm? I'm curious.

Only go down there when my connects (northern burbs) aren't coming through, they've got exclusively 'pure' - In Richmond it's generally market as others have mentioned, sometimes nearly as much as 2 G for what you pay for 2-3 dots of pure. Shoving so much crap up your arm though. Anyway, guy I see occasionally when I have to go to Richmond said he had pure, thought I'd give it a go. Can tell ya it was definitely fent, had me nodding to fuck but had zero legs, and my missus dropped, thank fuck for naloxone. Not saying its common just saying its out there, stay safe

Only go down there when my connects (northern burbs) aren't coming through, they've got exclusively 'pure' - In Richmond it's generally market as others have mentioned, sometimes nearly as much as 2 G for what you pay for 2-3 dots of pure. Shoving so much crap up your arm though. Anyway, guy I see occasionally when I have to go to Richmond said he had pure, thought I'd give it a go. Can tell ya it was definitely fent, had me nodding to fuck but had zero legs, and my missus dropped, thank fuck for naloxone. Not saying its common just saying its out there, stay
Shit! glad you guys are ok! Did you use the nasal or the injection nyxoid/naloxone?

I’m on the other side of the country, but had one of my closest mates live a couple of blocks from smack street. He had never used heroin in WA, but he ended up with a sizeable habit that lasted several years when he moved over there and ended up living in Richmond without knowing what it’s famous for… when I went and visited him I didn’t use, but witnessed what that street is all about. That was probably 10 years ago now.

I do use now in WA. When you say pure and market, are they both number 4 white? Or is the “market” stuff afhgan beige/brown?

I pretty much only use white. I do know afghan stuff is around and a little cheaper, but I pretty much only come across white. I did get offered some black tar the other day, but turned that down. I’ve never come across that before. The dude was saying it’s amazing to shoot, which kind of was the opposite of my understanding? I thought it was good to smoke and terrible for your veins to shoot?

I only got off that guy because the chick I usually get off wasn’t answering. She is a bit pricey, but is trustworthy. Always weighs up (sometimes over) and is very good quality. I also like that she is discrete, is pretty anti benzos and mixing anything with smack, she’s pretty chill and tries to do things in as safe a way as possible for herself and her customers.

Compared with this new dude whos China white was actually pretty good, but is super sloppy/red hot driving around with paraphernalia in open site all through his car. His prices are good though. Quality was slightly less than normal chick, but given he is quite a lot cheaper it works out better deal.

Hey mate, up the nose nalox yeah.

Pure and market are both #4, but yeah crazy difference in purity hence massive price difference. Brown stuff sometimes appears, in my experience around market purity, but I've only got it from one other notorious block of flats just north of the cbd, really dont like it.

Hey mate, up the nose nalox yeah.

Pure and market are both #4, but yeah crazy difference in purity hence massive price difference. Brown stuff sometimes appears, in my experience around market purity, but I've only got it from one other notorious block of flats just north of the cbd, really

Do you and your missus use heroin exclusively? Or use benzos or anything else as well?

just wondering if there were other factors apart from the fentanyl? When I dropped I suspect me having a lot of Valium the previous night played a role given how long it’s half life is.

Since I’ve switched from pharmaceutical opiates to heroin I have cut out benzos pretty much completely. I was taking stupid amounts of pharmaceutical opiates and throwing benzos in the mix to nod. I realise how lucky I was not To die From the stupid mixes of 3 or 4 different types of pills at once. So I’m trying to be as safe as possible now with my heroin use. As much as it sucks im using heroin at least I’ve stopped the benzos. I feel like they were eating chunks of my brain. Such horrible things.

Do you and your missus use heroin exclusively? Or use benzos or anything else as well?

just wondering if there were other factors apart from the fentanyl? When I dropped I suspect me having a lot of Valium the previous night played a role given how long it’s half life is.

Since I’ve switched from pharmaceutical opiates to heroin I have cut out benzos pretty much completely. I was taking stupid amounts of pharmaceutical opiates and throwing benzos in the mix to nod. I realise how lucky I was not To die From the stupid mixes of 3 or 4 different types of pills at once. So I’m trying to be as safe as possible now with my heroin use. As much as it sucks im using heroin at least I’ve stopped the benzos. I feel like they were eating chunks of my brain. Such horrible things.

Been exclusively h for about a year, haven't even had a drink for 3 weeks let alone a benzo which is what made it concerning. I wouldn't say we have massive tolerances at the moment, but use a couple times a day so high enough, took slightly less than our 'usual' amount and yeah.

But you're right benzos just aren't worth it, like, the darl dropping was the first OD between us since cutting benzos out of the mix a year ago. Before that in 4 years of use leading up to it I'd dropped a few times and her 5 or 6. Not just that but the worst bit was both of us pretty much not realising how benzo dependent we'd come, both had a couple of seizures when access was limited, which was I suppose the catalyst to slowly wean off them.

Damn good work on quitting the benzos and booze!

I’ve not had a seizure before (touch wood) and would like to keep it that way.