Reviews on omega labs and u.s pharma labs

barriers_2123

Greenlighter
Thinking of running my second cycle and trying to get some products that is of good quality. One of my friends said he had access to productus from these two labs. Was just wondering everyones take on these labs? Any one ever have any experience from any of the two.

Looking for peoples opinions on these two labs:
Omega
U.S. Pharma

Is it omega pharma or omega labs? Omega pharma is good gear and I use it myself. Omega labs is generally underdosed Mexican ugl gear.

Nice thanks for the input. It is omega pharma. Ive heard good/bad reviews on it. but i might give it a go.

Anyone every heard of strango labs. i came across some test cyp that my mate used. he got pretty good results but he is stacking others as well.

Strango is ace as well.. Omega and Strango are both big sponsors on another board I'm active on and the guys on their gear look fantastic. From what I understand Strango uses a super thin carrier oil that is not eo and yields almost no pip and goes through a slin pin easy. Omegas gear flows through a slin pin as well.. I'm actually gonna place an order with Strango shortly.

omega is far superior to strango...don't trust those snakes, albeit omegas stuff is legit but painful. I just threw away $200 worth of Strango var that was tested as fucking dbol/winny

thanks for all the input everybody. think im gonna run the strango test cyp stacked with omega var.
appreciate al the feedback
cheers!