*Review* Saturday April 3 04 - Indy- Sinister/ Steady-B/Kernal Klink/Kojent

snach me... you have made a total of 19 posts and I think about 18 of them have had some form of negativity in them... grow up dude... this scene is all about friendship, respect for one another, and the MUSIC. all types of electronic music... aside from that though... i am really glad that this night went well!!!! wish i could have been there... thanks to everyone who came out and supported the scene.

who wants to bet that snatchme is under age with a fake id! If anyone knows who he is maybe we can ban him from fusion if he likes to cause conflicts...just an idea. It's probably someone else logging in under a different name because they are too pussy to say it under their own name....ok i'm done venting now, but shit like that doesn't sit well with me. Oh and Brad, Seth, and Mack...thanks again for letting me have my two favorite DJ's spin at JAP 2 NAP....that was real nice of you.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out Saturday. It was an awesome time!! Got to meet a lot of cool new people. The club was very nice and there was a great vibe with lots of people. The sound system kicked ass also!! Seth and Mack definately have a nice place. I also want to say thanks to the people who brought me out to Indy. It is much appreciated and I look forward to playing there again soon. Oh, can't forget about the people who kept buyin me beers...........you guys are awesome!!!

Had a great weekend in Indy~the first in 6 years! (Last time I was there was for Chocolate..I mean Patr!ck Tantrum's party-Bitches get the Smack Down!! Old Skool!!)
Anyway, Have to give props to Steady B with the nasty booty! Props for playing one of my fave's..."Gimme Head" LOL It's very rare to find anyone who plays booty anymore...hope to see ya out again soon. :)
Gotta holla at mah boy Sinista who played a rip roarin dnb set...damn dude! Those new tracks are hottttt!! (you know which ones I mean too!)
Got lost more times downtown that I would like to admit-at least I know where I'm going now so I can come back for a visit!
Great memories!

Sinister came over to Indy and I missed it?! Damn, I'm outta touch. Oh well. Maybe next time...