*Review* Friday 2/20/04 **Cupids Massacre**~ Dayton, OH DIRECTIONS posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dayton vice squad, undercover, and Montgomery county liquor control were all @ this party undercover. if any of these people would have caught anyone using, dealing, or drinking underage, they'd still be in county awaiting araingnment. soooo, if you got kicked out of this party for any reason, thank the security that they found you and not the suits. last i heard no one went to jail.

props to dayton kidd, grimis, and don. i had a blast.

disco_stu_1210 said:
Dayton vice squad, undercover, and Montgomery county liquor control were all @ this party undercover. if any of these people would have caught anyone using, dealing, or drinking underage, they'd still be in county awaiting araingnment. soooo, if you got kicked out of this party for any reason, thank the security that they found you and not the suits. last i heard no one went to jail.

stu, I think if you have a party in a bar and allow 16 year olds in, you bound
to have all law enforcement in there. still dont know how they got away
w/ that. props to them for that. in indy we cant even have 18 year olds in the clubs. I guess thats why we dont throw many partys in the clubs.
but it wasnt just the cops and security. none of the headliners that sold
this party showed up. and that makes a rep. at least have a back up plan.

my only point was that you should be grateful you got kicked out, not lead out in cuffs. i understand people may have other issues with the lineup, venue, headliners, or anything else. i just cant understand why someone would complain about getting anyway w/ something illegal, when they could have just as easily went to jail for it.

they have all-ages hardcore shows @ bars/clubs in ohio all the time, i have no idea how its legal

i think everyone was a lil upset bout that event. Security was absolutely ridiculous, kickin people out left and right. And if i wouldve known it was a club venue i wouldve thought twice about goin.

The names Xander

i had a decent time....mainly just seeing peeps....security was a bit too much....and the whole drag show kinda freaked me out.....after party was better i thought LOL....oh well....take care all

Brandon.

oops, i did that post on the wrong name...^^^thats really me talking.

B.

i had a good time, mainly because i just sat at the bar with my girl stephanie and just drank some brew all night. only heard a few good dj's....phantom 45, frankie j and i heard some ghetto house upstairs that hit the spot. and for people complaining...dont do drugs=not getting kicked out. not hard.

- nx

Any body want to go to the winter music confrence in florida
I live in columbus I'm leaving thursday next week check out
ultra music festival .com then send me a personal message

are u talkin bout goin to ultra in miami? i went to ultra a few years ago and it was beyond words

Status
Not open for further replies.