• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Reversed Marijuana Tolerance one for the Veterans

justforfun1

Greenlighter
I have been smoking cannabis daily for going on a decade now, I am a highly functional stoner and never faced the problems I've heard many other frequent smokers face (demotivation, depression, anxiety, paranoia etc....) I'm baked for about 80% of the time that I'm awake and I've still managed to lead what I believe to be a fulfilling life, both career wise and personally.

My only problem became my highly developed tolerance to the drug, which rose rapidly when more concentrates came into circulation, and the innovations that brought these new crazy THC levels. My marijuana habit became very expensive, which made it its only, though quite significant, downfall. Marijuana is not the only drug I use regularly, but I try to keep it the only constant one.

Then suddenly about a month ago my tolerance seemed to just reset itself, without taking a break or any lifestyle change what so ever, I started to get really baked again, like back in the day baked where it felt semi psychedelic. It is not from any strain in particular and from bud or dabs or any method of consumption I get really stoned again these days!:)

Any one else experienced this ? Or have some sort of chemical explanation ?

Prefer long term smokers so I can compare my tolerance accurately:p

though any response appreciated!

Salutations JustForFun1,

My only problem became my highly developed tolerance...

Personnally i'm convinced there's a direct influence between cannabis consumption abuse and cannabis consumption tools...

My marijuana habit became very expensive... ... Marijuana is not the only drug I use regularly...

Woops! I was about to engage deeper into an exchange but although i fit the ex-smoker requirement i do not compound my cannabis habbit with some other substances.

:|

Try something that works in single bursts anyway, like my vaporist pipe for example. It can be so intense it inspired me a new word: « SNUFF!! », because the experience is really that time-compressed while the after-math feels much like pepper... It's still vaporization but damn quick and dense compared to what i was used to observe before. My recent modifications and learning-curve probably got me there, which is a blessing because practically all other devices render me miserable now it seems. Even my venerable HerbalAire is collecting dust, because i got tired of the after-math which i find far from pleasant these days. I didn't, years ago, but i should have seeked Auto-Conditioning with express action, nonetheless. More exacly the butane-oprated ones because a fair amount of those transform a clean butane burning reaction into water vapor + carbonic gas (+ 15 ~ 30 ppm "impurities", typically)... So i figure maybe you'd like this too, not to mention the associated ritual. Hopefully to the point of forgetting all about smoke forever.

%)

But there are other substances involved and cannabis is like ancient porcelain in a busy garage when considering the situation you've just described! Sorry, no can do.

Good luck, tourlou!! =D