• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

returning opened items

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
how has everyone experiences been? today i returned an opened gopro case to amazon. i lost the manual. and the little plastic film that covered the lens protector, but that's not replaceable once removed. i bet they still give me my money back. i still had the box and all the cardboard inserts. the item looked unused. and it wasn't used. that place is so busy; long as you don't send back a rock i bet the refund you.

what about you? i'm not talking about amazon specifically. i almost never buy from them; it was just sold out everywhere else.

Last edited:
Amazon is great for returns.

They're probably the only place I return things to really.

I sent a northface backpack I got about a year ago back because the bottle pockt on the outside ripped. They fixed it a d returned as is their lifetime warranty policy.

This story always makes me crack a smile.

that's a nice way of handling it. personally, i like running errands. plus i sell lots of items on ebay, so i have packaging supplies on hand. with this return, there was no return shipping involved (on my part). put it back in the product box and brought it to an amazon store. where an employee accepted the item and scanned the return code from my phone. he didn't open it to make sure it was the correct item. informed me that would be determined down the line.

amazon.com says my refund has already been issued and should appear on my card in a few business days.

Last edited:
I return probably close to half the stuff I buy, if it wasn't good enough for me it'll be perfect for someone else (y)