• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Retired research chemical researcher looking to provide harm reduction for those in need

Happy Fluffy Kittycat

Greenlighter
Hey Blue light enthusiasts, Happy Fluffy Kittycat here.

I've dabbled in the rc scene for about three years now and also tried various street drugs. Every substance used got documented and also include my personal experience to them. I'm not exploring new chemicals anymore but I'm still very active in two other big drug communities, mostly for harm reduction help but also out of interest reading about new novelties from users and also scientific studies about them. My dad worked at festivals for 12 years as a care provider for those whose drug usage didn't go as intended. We've had plenty of very open conversations about drugs together, exchanging useful information from both perspectives.

The counter stopped at 92 drugs tested.

It was very interesting from a psychological stance but also extremely devastating to see close friends suffer deeply, myself and my fiancée included.

Hopefully we can all learn from each other and let people at least use them in a less dangerous way without exclusively berate them about making the wrong decisions.

I do care about adding a fair warning but those exclusively won't necessarily change their mind of using it, let alone in a safe way.

Sorry about all the rambling,
Hope to see you on the forums some day.

Hey, I see you've been a member for a couple of years so welcome to your first post! Sounds like you have some knowledge and experience to share with others, which is always welcome.

Hope to see you around as well!

Hi, I’m new here but I think I have good question. As on Reddit, the ‘no sourcing’ rule (obviously, for legal reasons?) applies here, too. Yet, in the RC space, distinguishing reliable vendors should probably always be Rule #1 on any harm reduction list. (I’ve tried to test O-DSMT from two different vendors lately. The results from the one (which offered staple prices...) was: “does not contain any psychoactive materials”, whereas, from my ‘go-to’ one, I got “might contain O-DSMT” :cautious::cautious:)
Clearly, official testing is not ready for the RC markets. (This one isn’t even that new, and as bans are increasing, they are only popping up faster and faster in the chem department..)

So, briefly: if we’re not supposed to discuss vendors, how will we know which vendors are reliable?!

I have probably 1000 other questions, so read you soon, hopefully, but this just seemed like the most pressing one.

Last edited:
Could I just qualify if you mean your profession was as a researcher?

Their is certainly a large contingent of people with undergraduate degrees as well as a number of people who are Piled higher and Deeper in the field of medicinal chemistry.

Right now one of the as-yet unexplored compounds is ortho fluoro amphetamine.

While a few other ortho monosubstituted amphetamines are known to science, their is nothing in English concerning the compound although I did find and post a German language patent. The problem is that with items such as patents, translation software does not do a great job.

Any insights would be most welcome. The closest I've found is the ortho methyl and ortho methoxy homologues.

People are chronically dosing the compound but nowhere nearly enough and nowhere nearly as structured as a trial would require.