• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Restarting Withdrawal after 65 days?

deucer8888

Greenlighter
I had been on Suboxone for three or four years and recently got roughly 65 days off of everything. I made a mistake and have used 30s for the roughly last 4 to 5 days. Am I too far down the rabbit hole at this point? Am I going to go Through withdraws all over again. Have I restarted everything? If so I might just keep going I don’t think I can restart everything all over. Any advice or opinions

You definitely haven’t restarted everything! Do you means oxy 30s?

You will almost certainly have some withdrawals but probably just a day or two of feeling slightly ratty whereas most people’s experience of bupe wd from a full on habit is weeks of pain.

If nothing else you will be withdrawing from a short acting opiate (assuming you mean oxy 30s) rather than a long one which makes things much faster, not to mention it’s only been a few days.

Definitely get your living space set up ready to detox again and bed down to detox for a couple of days if you can. Nip this in the bud now and the physical stuff should be over real quick.

Definitely don’t assume you have fucked things totally because you haven’t if you go for a detox again ASAP.

I agree with everything THECATINTHEHAT said. It shouldn’t be that bad after only a few days and I’m assuming in that time your tolerance hasn’t gotten really high. The longer you go and the higher your tolerance gets, the worse it will be. You can do it!

You definitely haven’t restarted everything! Do you means oxy 30s?

You will almost certainly have some withdrawals but probably just a day or two of feeling slightly ratty whereas most people’s experience of bupe wd from a full on habit is weeks of pain.

If nothing else you will be withdrawing from a short acting opiate (assuming you mean oxy 30s) rather than a long one which makes things much faster, not to mention it’s only been a few days.

Definitely get your living space set up ready to detox again and bed down to detox for a couple of days if you can. Nip this in the bud now and the physical stuff should be over real quick.

Definitely don’t assume you have fucked things totally because you haven’t if you go for a detox again ASAP.
Yes real oxy 30s. Only been doing 1-2 a day tops for about 5 days. Went 65 days off bupe then messed up. I just don’t know if I can make it if I really have to start over the process again. Kicking bupe was worse than dope. Took forever. Still wasn’t 💯 that’s why I think I broke down honestly and did some 30s.

Yes real oxy 30s. Only been doing 1-2 a day tops for about 5 days. Went 65 days off bupe then messed up. I just don’t know if I can make it if I really have to start over the process again. Kicking bupe was worse than dope. Took forever. Still wasn’t 💯 that’s why I think I broke down honestly and did some 30s.
Just lack of sleep, stomach issues for 65 days is too long man. I’d never go back to bupe ever again.

yeah man, agree with all the other posters. A couple days of 30's will NOT put you back in suboxone WD. You will experience some minor discomfort but if you stop now, it should not be too bad. quick taper if you have anything left and be done with it.