• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rest In Peace, CosmicG

I didn’t notice this till now. Man! So many dying here. Oh it’s awful!! Love you guys. There is a better way I promise!!

It just seems that he kept saying he was having seizure after seizure do to gabapentin.....Kinda like Aaron he seemed to think he couldn't get Ativan and thus dying that way..

It just seems that he kept saying he was having seizure after seizure do to gabapentin.....Kinda like Aaron he seemed to think he couldn't get Ativan and thus dying that way..

Oh no, no one should quit Gabapentin or any benzo cold turkey. You gotta taper or it can definitely cause seizures and/or death.

If people are not able to get a hold of a benzo script, at the very least purchase some phenibut which is easily found online. It helps with GABA/benzo withdrawal. Phenibut withdrawal is a hell of its own so only use it enough to taper and hop off.

Thinking about you a lot recently.

Especially whrn squirrels doing funny things comes up on news feed, stuff like that.

RIP.

:(

Sorry to see this.. RIP brandon

Miss papa, he was very aware and took his shortened life by the balls, wanted to live but the cancer beat him, too early ..was a great privilege to say goodbye and Brandon will be at peace now.

r.i.p. ♡
6tGUR9E.jpg

I wished you listened when we all said to stay away from her but your heart was to much in love.
I'm sorry how people handled the situation but karma kicked in for 1 and the others must feel guilt.
I hope you found the peace you desperately needed .